Code of Conduct

Question Where can I find Pussy Deluxe Velvet Kitten?

I'm serious. I can get Pussy Deluxe the original at FragranceX, but the Velvet Kitten (which has an even MORE over the top kitschy packaging and bottle) is nowhere to be found online. Does anyone have some ideas? I don't mind ordering overseas. I MUST get some of this to give away as gifts, even if the juice is horrible. It's just too too wonderfully much!

Default Re: Where can I find Pussy Deluxe Velvet Kitten?

napo.de

go to the pussy deluyxe section and then under kosmetik
    But once you get locked into a serious perfume collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

Oh, the ad copy on that site! Excuse my crummy translation from German, but this is too good.

"Do you enjoy entrancing men with every one of your movements, yet being unapproachable at the same time? Are you soft and compliant one moment, proud and stubborn the next? Mysterious and veiled (lit: opaque) like you, that's Pussy Deluxe Velvet Kitten."

Last edited by Morgaine; 18th December 2008 at 09:49 AM.
    It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely products of a deranged imagination.

Douglas Adams

I used to lemming for vive maria underwear :blush:
    But once you get locked into a serious perfume collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

WoW!!!!! I want that! If we do a group order over $600 we can get free shipping to the US!

Who's in?
    WISHLIST: Tokyo Milk Honey & the Moon, Brooklyn Bunny Lettuce
    "Another way to take up more space is to wear perfume. I really love wearing perfume." ANDY WARHOL
    DETROIT RED WINGS: RULING THE HOCKEY UNIVERSE SINCE 1927

Smile Re: Where can I find Pussy Deluxe Velvet Kitten?

Quote Originally Posted by chloefpuff View Post
    WoW!!!!! I want that! If we do a group order over $600 we can get free shipping to the US!

Who's in?
    I'm so in....
    I posted this and the original Pussy Deluxe on the men's site under tackiest packaging. I LOVE tacky and kitschy (and anyone who's seen my art car will understand completely!). Go to the Maurer and Wirtz site for large high def photos. Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    napo.de

go to the pussy deluyxe section and then under kosmetik
    Thank you Lian. I am SO there.

Talking Re: Where can I find Pussy Deluxe Velvet Kitten?

Quote Originally Posted by veuve amiot View Post

Oh, the ad copy on that site! Excuse my crummy translation from German, but this is too good.

"Do you enjoy entrancing men with every one of your movements, yet being unapproachable at the same time? Are you soft and compliant one moment, proud and stubborn the next? Mysterious and veiled (lit: opaque) like you, that's Pussy Deluxe Velvet Kitten."

Yessss.....
    And don't for get to check out the Pussy Deluxe original...ad copy is just as silly.

Im going to holland in january and I bet they sell the perfume in the pussy deluxe store in the hague, if you really want a bottle but want to get cheaper shipping costs let me know

Although i shouldn´t be enabling you lot :P

Tacky, indeed.

Am I toooooo tragic for saying I like that peacock bottle?
    "A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future." Coco Chanel

I'm streamlining my collection http://community.basenotes.net/showt...29#post1219729

Quote Originally Posted by Wordbird View Post
    If you're tragic, then so am I. I like it too and was actually surprised at how low-key that bottle was.
    "Another way to take up more space is to wear perfume. I really love wearing perfume." ANDY WARHOL

I like it too! Really!

Update: look what *I* found...

Last edited by Morgaine; 29th March 2009 at 10:38 AM.
    It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely products of a deranged imagination.

Douglas Adams

Love it!

The ad copy is hilarious...

...but I, too, love that bottle!

Blog Entries

I was wondering why this thread was back. I'm thinking, "Sheesh, hasn't Lizzie gotten her pussy fix yet?" So veuve amiot, what was the picture?
    Eddie: Sweetie, what are you drinking?
    Patsy: Oh, this? Chanel No. 5.
    -- Absolutely Fabulous

Quote Originally Posted by an_oud_girl View Post
    I was wondering why this thread was back. I'm thinking, "Sheesh, hasn't Lizzie gotten her pussy fix yet?" So veuve amiot, what was the picture?
    The picture was of bottles of Pussy Deluxe. I guess it hasn't all been snatched up.

I saw the picture earlier today, but it has since disappeared. Odd.

I'm wanting to make pussy puns here, but I will leave that to others who are better at it than I.

Hm, I just checked and the picture has mysteriously disappeared from my Photobucket account. I'll reupload and fix the link!

Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by veuve amiot View Post
    Update: look what *I* found...

it's so beautiful (sigh)...........................

Quote Originally Posted by an_oud_girl View Post
    ROTFL! (and the answer is no, not ever )

Blog Entries

Thanks for reposting veuve! And look at that-- pussies and bananis! Something for everybody!
    Eddie: Sweetie, what are you drinking?
    Patsy: Oh, this? Chanel No. 5.
    -- Absolutely Fabulous

Has anyone ever smelled it?
    Please, spritz responsibly.