Code of Conduct

Smile Very Irresistible by Givenchy

Hey!!
    I'm new in this forum and I want you to ask ,what you are thinking about Very Irresistible by Givenchy!!
    It's my totally favourite...it's a very long lasting fragrance and I love the Gourmand note of the scent...
    My other favourites are Rochas Men , A*Men, Sculpture by Nikos and Davidoff Adventure...
    After knowing my favourites I want you to ask if you know other fragences I could enjoy and I have to test..

Default Re: Very Irresistible by Givenchy

try Givenchy Pour Homme very good smelling

I too initially liked A*Men, Animale Animale, etc., as well as VI, but then I came to find certain notes (if used in excess) or combinations of notes to be unbearable. So, now I can still wear A*Men once in a while, though I apply it in small amounts. I came to find the top notes of VI to be too weird or un-natural; something about them just didn't work any more. Same thing with L'Instant PH. Now, other than A*Men, I wear Amour de Cacao for a chocolate type frag. I find that is has all the features I seek but there's nothing strange about it that becomes overbearing, as I found with the others.

So what's the moral of this story? Don't buy a dozen bottles of something until you've worn it several times over the course of a few months, I guess. I've rarely come to like any frag I initially hated, but I have come to find nauseating some frags that I initially liked a lot.
    Last edited by Bigsly; 21st December 2008 at 07:29 PM.

I like the female Very Irresistible. My girlfriend prefers the Very Sensual version, which is not very good in comparison, but a nice fragrance by itself. I've never smelt then men's version, what's it like?