Code of Conduct

Default Has anyone shopped Perfume Network?

I just came across this website and don't know if they are "trustworthy". I have no reason to believe their not...some of the prices just seem REALLY good. www.perfumenetwork.com

I've been looking for mini's and they have a HUGE selection. Granted, most of these aren't niche but nonethless.

Some of the houses they carry include:

Guerlain
    Annick Goutal
    Jean Patou
    YSL
    Hermes
    Cartier
    Yohji Yamamoto
    Caron
    Molinard

I barely browsed full bottles but they carried some SL (79.99), Bond 9 (179.99), L'artisan
    (149.99) for 3.4.

Also, I seem to see a lot of posts looking for Jovan Musk. Don't know if people are only looking for vintage but they had 2 oz for 44.00 (compared to 100.00)? Wow, I didn't know that Jovan was that expensive. Or am I just being had? Haven't ordered anything yet...waiting to hear from y'all.

Default Re: Has anyone shopped Perfume Network?

Same company as 1stPerfume.com

See here before you buy: http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=185700

Be careful with them, I've heard lots of negative stories.

Wow! I just read the link on Mad Scientist's post. Um, I won't be using them. On a happier note, I just bought a 3.4 ml bottle of Rose de Rosing (95% full) from parfum1 for $69.00 minus their 25% off everything sale. So, I guess I spent $50.00 total with s & h. Yay!!

Quote Originally Posted by ltaraleigh View Post
    I just came across this website and don't know if they are "trustworthy". I have no reason to believe their not...some of the prices just seem REALLY good. www.perfumenetwork.com

I've been looking for mini's and they have a HUGE selection. Granted, most of these aren't niche but nonethless.

Some of the houses they carry include:

Guerlain
    Annick Goutal
    Jean Patou
    YSL
    Hermes
    Cartier
    Yohji Yamamoto
    Caron
    Molinard

I barely browsed full bottles but they carried some SL (79.99), Bond 9 (179.99), L'artisan
    (149.99) for 3.4.

Also, I seem to see a lot of posts looking for Jovan Musk. Don't know if people are only looking for vintage but they had 2 oz for 44.00 (compared to 100.00)? Wow, I didn't know that Jovan was that expensive. Or am I just being had? Haven't ordered anything yet...waiting to hear from y'all.
    Those prices are not even that good! (except the SL, I guess). And NO, Jovan Musk is an inexpensive fragrance. You should be able to get 2 oz. for $15 to $20, max!