Code of Conduct

Default Axe Dark Temptation: kind of liking this one

So I was walking around Target to get some stuff for myself, when I noticed a new Axe shower gel, Dark Temptation. I knew that it was already out for a while in Europe, but this is the first time i've seen it at a store here. I was definitely impressed with the smell from the shower gel, so I went to go see if they had the spray...and they did. I sprayed some on myself, and have been enjoying it so far. I think its one of the better Axe products. This could have easily been too sweet, but I think the level of sweetness is ok. Shower gel is great also - think I might pick it up. Anyone else try this?

Default Re: Axe Dark Temptation: kind of liking this one

Yeah i have the EDT...it gives me a migriane. The aerosole can spray is better though.

axe dark temptation is right up there with axe kiko, i smelled it for the first time last week and walmart and i absolutely love it and it seem to last a decent amount of time also i still could smell it about 3 hours later(sprayed on my jacket not skin) its a shame i upgraded from axe awhile ago tho

LOL I guess you could say that I upgraded from axe as well if you see the high level of niche fragrances that I use and am interested in, but realistically, a good scent is a good scent, and I think this one's pretty good! Call me crazy, but I think the people on here will really be impressed with this one, much like many were impressed with the Axe Proximity Amber. It's a very good chocolate scent.