Code of Conduct

Default Online Perfume shop that delivers to NL

Hey all, this is my second thread on your wonderful forum. I was wondering if I could find any fellow Dutch citizens here, and whether they knew any good websites to buy perfume off (that delivers to NL). I want to buy it online because I was told they are much cheaper there. I will however try the perfume in a local mall before ordering it. Any links or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Abeid Shunu

Default Re: Online Perfume shop that delivers to NL

Okay, no-one has replied to this so if I have placed this thread in the wrong forum or asked a stupid question, I do apologize. I tried to search for it but I came with no results. Could a moderator or experienced member tell me what I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks
    Abeid

Welcome to Basenotes!

Relax, you are not doing anything wrong. More than likely, no one who has read this post has an answer for you. I know that I don't. Be patient, eventually some one from the Netherlands will read this and provide you with an answer.

In the meantime, check out the City Shopping Guides forum. There is a big area at the bottom where internet retailers are discussed. It may be helpful.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

I'm based in NL and I have succesfully ordered samples at theperfumedcourt.com.
    Last edited by jpkunst; 26th December 2008 at 12:36 PM.
    Jan Pieter

I usually buy off eBay, although with niche fragrances you really need to keep your eyes open for fakes. Also some of my bottles are from fellow Basenoters.

Otherwise, what's wrong with Dutch online webshops such as http://www.parfumerie.nl ?
    Wanted: a cap of Bvlgari Thé Vert

Wanted: L' Artisan Timbuktu or Fragonard Concerto

Feel free to visit Polderposh - a young up & coming Dutch fragrance blog!

FragranceX is currently offering free shipping anywhere in the world.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Okay guys, thanks a lot for the suggestions. I looked at all 3 sites and I'm going to go with FragranceX.

@ Stereotomy You asked what was wrong with sites such as parfumerie.nl, it's the price. If you compare the exact same perfumes on both sites, you will find that Stereotomy asks for 150% of the price FragranceX asks for.

Thanks to all who replied!
    Abeid