Code of Conduct

Default Fragrance for everyday use.

Hello all I am 18 years old and am looking for a fragrance that can be worn everyday. I enjoy citrusy, Aqua, fresh type scents. Oh and I am a male.

Default Re: Fragrance for everyday use.

Welcome to Basenotes!

Try: Acqua di Gio (by Giorgio Armani), Cool Water (by Davidoff), Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme and Thierry Mugler Cologne.

Thanks for the suggestions. I was wondering how Eau Savauge was compared to Dior Homme. Because I have Dior Homme but want something a little more fresher/cooler smelling.

Quote Originally Posted by UnHomme View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions. I was wondering how Eau Savauge was compared to Dior Homme. Because I have Dior Homme but want something a little more fresher/cooler smelling.
    I hate Dior Homme. No offense, I'm just saying. It strikes my nose as very strange. Maybe if you really like it, you can just disregard my taste entirely. I've never smelt Eau Sauvage, it's on my list.

But I second both Acqua di Gio and Light Blue pour Homme. I'm wearing LBpH right now and it's wonderful. Reminds me of the ocean, but without the bad smell. Very spicy, salty. IMO, AdG is, as far as designer fragrances go, opulence in a bottle. I would feel bad wearing AdG every day.

Personally, my everyday, water/citrus cologne for all 4 seasons is Unforgivable. It gets a bad rap for being either a knock-off of Creed or Bond No. 9 (depending on who you talk to) but it smells really freaking good for half the price of those scents.

LBpH just isn't an everyday fragrance, IMO. And certainly not a 4-seasons fragrance. It's a more night time/weekend fragrance, incredibly spicy tho. Not just a "summer" fragrance.

Quote Originally Posted by AyelFior View Post
    Welcome to Basenotes!

Try: Acqua di Gio (by Giorgio Armani), Cool Water (by Davidoff), Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme and Thierry Mugler Cologne.

Great suggestions Welcome UnHomme.
    "There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which can not fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance-that principle is contempt prior to investigation." HERBERT SPENCER

Thank you I will try and see if I can find any of those around m area to try but im affraid where I live I wont have luck. I ordered a few samples from houses I know wont be in my area like Dunhill and Creed.

Quote Originally Posted by UnHomme View Post
    I think Eau Sauvage would be a great choice for what you are looking for.