Code of Conduct

Default Almost tax refund time for Americans. You doing any frag splurging?

I should be getting quite a bit back. Thought about buying some pricey frags I wouldn't dream of buying. Plus we may have a stimulus check to work with. Anyways, here's my short list:

Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille
    Guerlain's Spiritueuse Double Vanille
    Chanel Egoiste
    Green Irish Tweed Creed
    Himalaya Creed

Default Re: Almost tax refund time for Americans. You doing any frag splurging?

I may be wrong, but you usually can't file until the new year, and most people don't file until Feb at the earliest - if you direct deposit you can get a refund within two weeks, meaning refunds aren't coming until mid-end of Feb at the earliest. I don't get mine until May.

Great list, though! SDV is my 'will buy soon' list.

Blog Entries

In a word: absolutely!

I'll probably owe the government.
    Support your local Leonberger rescue.

Blog Entries

Provided I get something back this year (I usually do), I'll save it to pay for tickets to the BN meeting in London next summer. I've promised myself to be a cheapskate on frags in the New Year just so I can buy some hard-to-find stuff in England. But the short answer is - darn right!

None. Most of my tax refund will go towards paying off my grad school/cc debt.

When I am in my 60s, and retired (hopefully) with substantial savings, I will then spend my twilight years sniffing and buying even more fragrances than I am today, and writing pages upon pages of "cranky old man" tirade-like descriptions of these fragrances on Basenotes ..
    -

Blog Entries

does this mean i have to file taxes again?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

did someone say stimulus check? nice.

No, I will not be splurging.

I may buy a Creed. I figure on dropping around $200 or so on new scents. But that's it.