Code of Conduct

Default Next scent for college student

Okay, I got Burberry Brit for Christmas and have worn it a couple of times since then, I really like it but i'm already looking for my next scent since I have some extra money from Christmas. I want something for cooler weather that is a lady killer. Something that has good sillage and longevity. I've always liked Tommy, but I just turned 21 and feel that I need something a little more mature. I was looking at Carlos Santana because i've heard good things about it and I can get it for $30 on Ebay. All recommendations are appreciated.

Default Re: Next scent for college student

Burberry London works for me, as does Armani Code and Armani Attitude. My personal favorite though would have to be Body Kouros, which is extremely cheap but a definite lady killer. I'm also a 21 year old college student by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by chaserx911 View Post
    Burberry London works for me, as does Armani Code and Armani Attitude. My personal favorite though would have to be Body Kouros, which is extremely cheap but a definite lady killer. I'm also a 21 year old college student by the way.
    Body Kouros looks promising and not too expensive like you said, around $34 with shipping on Ebay. I'll take that into consideration. Thanks.
    Last edited by Sanders21; 29th December 2008 at 12:50 AM.

I would avoid eBay if I were you. Many sellers sell knockoffs or dillute their product. I've gotten a fake/dilluted product once from a seller who had excellent feedback and since then have avoided eBay and bought only from Amazon. Amazon has tons of fragrances but be sure it says "Ships and sold by Amazon.com" since other sellers are on there as well. You also get free super saver shipping, or you can sign up for a free 1-month trial of Amazon Prime and get free 2-day shipping. Google Amazon Prime trial. I've bought from them many times and haven't been disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    I would avoid eBay if I were you. Many sellers sell knockoffs or dillute their product. I've gotten a fake/dilluted product once from a seller who had excellent feedback and since then have avoided eBay and bought only from Amazon. Amazon has tons of fragrances but be sure it says "Ships and sold by Amazon.com" since other sellers are on there as well. You also get free super saver shipping, or you can sign up for a free 1-month trial of Amazon Prime and get free 2-day shipping. Google Amazon Prime trial. I've bought from them many times and haven't been disappointed.
    Thanks for the heads up. I bought a bottle of Unforgivable on Ebay and i'm fairly certain it's a knockoff because it was supposedly new but the bottle was scratched up and the print was off center but I also bought a bottle of Dunhill Fresh that was legit so I guess it's kind of hit and miss. I'll check out Amazon.

Chanel Égoïste (the orignal, not the Platinum) is like by women, from what I've read, and it has monster long-lasting sillage from my personal experience.
    ...James

Dependent

ADG is common but always works with the ladies. But for me the best bet is bvlgari Aqua and bvlgari Extreme, both of which earn me the most female compliments

My favourite male scent is Kenzo pour homme. I love it, I even wear it around the house sometimes
    my boyfriend wears it and he's 20
    Last edited by Kya; 1st January 2009 at 02:46 PM.