Code of Conduct

Default Scent for daily use (daytime) for indian 16 year old male in cold weather.

The title should sum it up =D . If it matters I'm brown skinned and slightly overweight. I just need some suggestions that I can try out for myself. Please only list those that are widely available, price does not really matter.

Thanks ! =D

Default Re: Scent for daily use (daytime) for indian 16 year old male in cold weather.

you could try dolce and gabbana pour homme. perfect for cold weather and lasts ages and smells great. also chanel platinum egoiste is a quality fragrance which can be used in the winter. im refraining from mentioning niche fragrances because they are harder to find. dolce and gabban pour homme, 75ml will be about 25 and chanel about 50 but you pay for quality imo.

Hillaire

Default Re: Scent for daily use (daytime) for indian 16 year old male in cold weather.

I have a son a little younger than you, and he's very into fragrance already. He really likes Gucci pour Homme and Lolita Lempicka (he's obsessed with this one right now. LOL). I like these very much, too.
    And he's very sensitive to things like age appropriateness and is always looking for a young person's scent that dosen't 'blow".
    Hope that helps..

Hillaire

Talking Re: Scent for daily use (daytime) for indian 16 year old male in cold weather.

Oh I meant Lolita Lempicka AU MASCULIN (oops)

Dependent

Leau D Issey Pour homme, Gucci Ph2, Fahrenheit 32, Narciso Rodriguez for him. These are pretty warm scents with the exception of Issey(which is imo one of the best daily fresh scents)
    Last edited by MFJ; 31st December 2008 at 07:33 AM.