Code of Conduct

Default Looking for some unknown frags

I've been wearing Cool Water, Curve, and yes, Axe, for a long time now, and I think it's time for me to move up in the world of fragrances.

But I don't want a common scent that everybody has. I'm 16 and will mainly wear this for school, so it would help if the scents were daytime oriented. I also don't want to break the bank.

Are there any good ones out there?

Default Re: Looking for some unknown frags

It would probably help if you specified what you are looking for.
    Like to you want to stick out of the mass with something daring, unique or do you rather want to simply smell good with a touch of obvious class radiating from you?

For the first I would start with suggesting Terre de Hermes, earthy, fresh and intriguing although I dont know whether its popularity is increasing at the same alarming speed as it is here in Europe. Anyway, I dont think many at your school will be wearing it.

For the later I'd say go with Bulgari PH, you cant go wrong with it and its such a feel-good-frag that the chances you like it are pretty high.

My 16 year old son often wears Dior Homme (not Dior Homme Sport). The notes are: Lavender, Sage, Cardamom, Iris, Cocoa Bean, Amber, Vetiver, Patchouli, Leather. It is relatively light, so he can wear it to school and the slightly (but not overly) sweet notes make it attractive to the girls, which is certainly a plus for him.

The good news is that Sephora carries it so you can test it there, and they have a smaller size (one ounce) that is reasonably priced.
    Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.

Douglas Adams

Go to your local T. J. Maxx or the likes and sample away.
    If you want to move up gradually, then step into the world of Ralph Lauren. Polo Blue is not bad for a daytime frag.
    If you want to shoot for the sky (and not break the bank) then try Versace Blue, Baby Blue or Green Jeans...big time frags for not a lot of money.
    Keep Smelling Good
    ANDREW

Quote Originally Posted by mbanderson61 View Post
    My 16 year old son often wears Dior Homme (not Dior Homme Sport). The notes are: Lavender, Sage, Cardamom, Iris, Cocoa Bean, Amber, Vetiver, Patchouli, Leather. It is relatively light, so he can wear it to school and the slightly (but not overly) sweet notes make it attractive to the girls, which is certainly a plus for him.

The good news is that Sephora carries it so you can test it there, and they have a smaller size (one ounce) that is reasonably priced.