Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Re: [UK Only] 100 Bottles of Penhaligon's Douro Eau de Portugal up for grabs

Probably too late to get one but at least it prompted me to join after so much time 'lurking'.
    And congratulations to Grant for arranging such a good offer!

Default Re: [UK Only] 100 Bottles of Penhaligon's Douro Eau de Portugal up for grabs

< /lurk>

Hi all - I'm sure this great offer has brought a lot of lurkers out of the woodwork and thanks to Grant for organising it and sending out emails.

I look at this site a lot because I trust what I find - and although I'm not a big customer of the cosmetics counters, I love perfume for the way it can lift your spirit.

Default Re: [Sorry. Ended] 100 Bottles of Penhaligon's Douro Eau de Portugal up for grabs

Oooo fantastic!

Well... you know... maybe!

Grant- when dya reckon we can find out who's been lucky?!

Mike
    As above, so below.

'In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.'
    Martin Luther King Jr.

Sa Majeste La Rose and Green Irish for sale- P.M. me

Default Re: [Sorry. Ended] 100 Bottles of Penhaligon's Douro Eau de Portugal up for grabs

If I'm one of the lucky ones that wins a bottle, I promise to share the wealth with my global BN fellows and distribute vials with abandon.
    "A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future." Coco Chanel

I'm streamlining my collection http://community.basenotes.net/showt...29#post1219729

Ooooh, who are the winners? I am dying to know if i am one of them!

Have I missed the winners list somewhere Grant? Hopefully i am a winner, I'm feeling ill & I need cheering up!

Grant- Any forward on the winners list?

Would lovee to know If I'm one of the lucky ones!
    As above, so below.

'In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.'
    Martin Luther King Jr.

Cambridge, Leeds, London and Newcastle (It's complicated!)

eeep - when will we know? *quivers with anticipation*

Basenotes Plus

The suspense is killing me...
    The Candy Perfume Boy:One boy's obsession with perfume and all things smelly.

Follow Fragrant Reviews on twitter for fragrance reviews in under 140 characters. Reviews by Candy Perfume Boy & GBlue.

*Pout*

Me too! When do we get to find outttt?!

But in all seriousness, when do we get to find out? Im excited

Mike
    As above, so below.

Martin Luther King Jr.

Maybe Grant has gone to Portugal to personally pick up the bottles..

Hehehe maybe!

Well that'd explain the wait...

I'm not normally this impatient...

Okay... I am... but still!

I wanna know!

All in good time im sure.
    As above, so below.

Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeldust View Post
    Hehehe maybe!

Well that'd explain the wait...

I'm not normally this impatient...

Okay... I am... but still!

I wanna know!

All in good time im sure.
    Oh, i'm very impatient, esp. when it comes to fragrance! I am wondering what is taking so long though...Grant, where are you?!

Grant had issues with his 'puter, and, if my source is correct, he's just managed to iron those out. My guess is he'll be back in no time

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
    Grant had issues with his 'puter, and, if my source is correct, he's just managed to iron those out. My guess is he'll be back in no time
    Bloody computers! There is always something going wrong with them!

I think its just technology in general thats the cause of all these issues... though if it wasn't for technology we wouldnt have the opportunity for these offers in the first place!

Ahhh- a world of ironies!

Looking forward to finding out.

Mike
    As above, so below.

Martin Luther King Jr.

List of winners (in no particular order)

• R Kirkup
    • S Almusawa
    • G Lush
    • M Grossmann
    • M Negus
    • K Hart
    • W Andrew Oo
    • G Howson
    • 'SmellyOik'
    • A Jackson
    • 'Shenzy'
    • H Simkins
    • R Dery
    • S Cooper
    • I Looney,
    • J Hyde
    • L Dias de Almeida
    • Z. von Roretz
    • S Passingham,
    • S Freiermuth
    • K Brown
    • L Kelly
    • G Probert
    • P Wheeler
    • C King
    • 'bigwizz'
    • N Phillips
    • E Kunec
    • R Tuppen,
    • C Brennan
    • 'tulor'
    • R Ashton
    • S Charles
    • P Blake
    • G Johnson
    • J Cooper
    • C Robinson
    • FancyNance
    • L Ban
    • S Sykes
    • P Jordan
    • R Tuppen
    • A Zadoroshnyj
    • M Gerwin
    • K Obourn
    • R Simisker
    • J Aspden
    • S Hooper
    • M Norman
    • I Halliwell
    • N Cooper-Reed
    • A Pickul
    • S Ball
    • D Mubaiwa
    • A Trowbridge
    • R Juriga
    • K M Urry
    • B Lawford
    • 'Erzanmyne'
    • P Malcolm
    • L Handlin
    • A Cottingham
    • 'silverdog'
    • P Corcoran
    • M Moazami
    • G Way
    • J Proudman
    • R Chappell
    • J Larner
    • M.Harris
    • Dr K. Daniels
    • E Mensah
    • L Jones
    • Z Fiander
    • V Chavda
    • G Jamieson
    • J Mindlin,
    • B Yau,
    • C Ashwin
    • S Gallacher,
    • J Owens
    • N Gilbert
    • A Fellowes
    • A Skroch
    • T Dunckley
    • D. Dimitriadis
    • C Murchie
    • 'petruccijc'
    • P Robinson
    • T Bell
    • A Chavda
    • A Ma
    • S Pellinen
    • L Upton
    • K Blundell
    • R Cooper
    • 'bugsy'
    • Mrs R Storino
    • Mr C Lillie

I thought we were going to have to send a manned search to come & find you! Seriously though, thanks for running this comp. yay, i'm a winner!!!

Thank you Grant and thank you Penhaligons

Thanks Grant, thanks Penhaligons and thanks to all who have made this possible. God bless

Basenotes Plus

Woop! Thanks Grant and Penhaligons :P
    The Candy Perfume Boy:One boy's obsession with perfume and all things smelly.

Follow Fragrant Reviews on twitter for fragrance reviews in under 140 characters. Reviews by Candy Perfume Boy & GBlue.

auburnette

OMG, I can't believe it!! I never win anything!

I will share the perfume love freely when I get some decanting supplies. Thankyou so much!

Ahaha! This is just fantastic

Thanks alot to Grant for giving us all the opportunity and for Penhaligons generosity

I look very much forward to wearing this lovely frag

Out of interest (So I know when to leave the note out for the postman) when should we expect to recieve our fortunately gotten gains?!

Mike
    As above, so below.

Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeldust View Post
    Ahaha! This is just fantastic

Thanks alot to Grant for giving us all the opportunity and for Penhaligons generosity

I look very much forward to wearing this lovely frag

Out of interest (So I know when to leave the note out for the postman) when should we expect to recieve our fortunately gotten gains?!

Mike
    pass.

I gave the list to Penhaligons a few days ago, but I dont know how/when they will be shipping. If I find out anything I'll let you know

Thank you very much, Grant, for doing this and please pass on our thanks to Penhaligons.

Woohoo!!

Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!
    I now have sympathy for Kate Winslet I feel blubbery, exited and sentimental! (all is forgiven Kate)
    But first I would like to thank GRANT
    Woooohooooo
    Yeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaa

Yeah! Thanks Grant!

Cambridge, Leeds, London and Newcastle (It's complicated!)

fantastic! thanks again for this great competition.

Been avoiding checking to see if I was lucky enough to get one (didn't want to be disappointed). And I'm on the list!
    Thank again to all involved in organising this.

oh wow I'm on the list too!!

Thank you Grant and Basenotes.

:-x