Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: [Sorry. Ended] 100 Bottles of Penhaligon's Douro Eau de Portugal up for grabs

This is great! I have won a bottle! Thank you Basenotes and Penhaligon's
    Check out my Fragrance Review Blog

Wishlist: Byredo Pulp, Creed Aventus, Montale Black Aoud, Original Santal, Dior Jules, Invasion Barbare, Pure Distance M

Default Re: [Sorry. Ended] 100 Bottles of Penhaligon's Douro Eau de Portugal up for grabs

Heyyyy ... how nice to win!

Thank you Penhaligons, Grant and Basenotes.

This week, 'Chanel Cuir de Russie: Skin Scent' at http://thescentimentalist.blogspot.com/

Just to add my thanks to all involved.

Chuffed to win a bottle.

YEAH!!! I'm one of the winners!!! <3 Penhaligon's and Grant for sorting out tons of names and addresses!!

My bottle arrived this morning , again many thanks Grant and Penhaligon's

Talking Re: [Sorry. Ended] 100 Bottles of Penhaligon's Douro Eau de Portugal up for grabs

Postman had just delivered my bottle!!!

Mine's here too! Thank you to Basenotes and Penhaligon's.

Sooooo happy I had my special delivery today and it smells great
    Thanks Basenotes:
    Thanks Penhaligon's

Smile Re: [Sorry. Ended] 100 Bottles of Penhaligon's Douro Eau de Portugal up for grabs

Just back from Tenerife today. 'Tax Free' prices were high due to the low value of the Pound so I did not stock up. What a surprise to come home to a card from the Post Office to tell me that my parcel could not be delivered but I can collect from head office. The weather forcast is atrocious but I will be there on Monday!
    Thanks a lot to Grant and Penhaligons.

Ooh I won one! Got mine in the post and very pleased with it! Thanks to both Grant and Penhaligon's!

Got my bottle in the mail, tried it already -- fantastic!

Thanks Grant for organising all this, and thanks Penhaligons. Hope that PR firm convinces them to do this for their next frag launch or re-launch!!!

My bottle arrived safe & sound! Thanks Penhaligon's & Grant for organising the competition.

Just arrived back from Florida and have been told by my parents that the package has arrived safe and sound! Makes up for my lack of purchases due to the weak pound on holiday (although I did get a Jo Malone fragrance combining coffret on the plane duty free for 42 on the return journey!)

Thanks go to Grant and Penhaligons for allowing me the oppotunity to win such a fantastic prize. It will be a treasured addition to the collection as always!

Thanks to both Grant and Penhaligon's for this great competition!

I have been planning for a while now to add more masculine fragrances to my wardrobe and this is just what I had been looking for. Great fragrance, very warm and classy.

Mine arrives tomorro as I missed the postman on Friday then they said they could"nt find it (shock horror ) but will be waiting patiently by the mail box :-D

Talking Re: [Sorry. Ended] 100 Bottles of Penhaligon's Douro Eau de Portugal up for grabs

It arrive at 20 past 12 and smells just as I thought it would very understated, citrusy, woodsy and the basil ! is yummy not unlike Eau Savage but lasts longer sprayed at half 12 and can still smell it , the bottle is very stylish and a catalogue and card very swish. thankyou Grant , Penhaligons & basenotes