Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Andy Warhol Silver Factory

Does this come in a 50ml size? Harrods only have 100ml on their website and I want a smaller size.
    The Candy Perfume Boy:One boy's obsession with perfume and all things smelly.

Follow Fragrant Reviews on twitter for fragrance reviews in under 140 characters. Reviews by Candy Perfume Boy & GBlue.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Andy Warhol Silver Factory

It does only exist in 100 ml bottle.

Shame because it s such an amazing fragrance. The best Bonds hands down.
    Current top 10 in no particular order : Malle - Carnal Flower (pre 2008) ; Montale - Black Aoud ; Bond #9 - Silver Factory ; Tauer - L'air du désert marocain ; C&Z - No 88 ; Francis K. - APOM ; Creed - Aventus ; Amouage - Epic ; Profumum - Dulcis In Fundo ; Amouage - Opus V

http://www.bondno9.com/shop/eau-de-p...silver-factory

Bond's official website list a 50ml size. Don't know anything about it though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ibarney5 View Post
    http://www.bondno9.com/shop/eau-de-p...silver-factory

Bond's official website list a 50ml size. Don't know anything about it though.
    Yeah, that must be recent - it was originally only 100ml, so the 50 must be new.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrd4t View Post
    Yeah, that must be recent - it was originally only 100ml, so the 50 must be new.
    Yeap, I saw a couple 50ml on eBay and thought they were fakes at first, but realized they definitely must have released a smaller version.

I just don't understand anyone liking this fragrance. This past Christmas while visiting NYC and in Saks I sampled this on paper - Eeww!

The Bond SA told me it is a unique scent without a high alcohol content and needs to be tried on the skin - I said "NO" thank you.

All through out the city I kept sniffing the circle blotter card they gave me - I dubbed the fragrance Silver Fish

I'm surprised it doen't get more love around here. Incense, Iris and amber - I love it. The new, 50ml bottle is great news.

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggles View Post
    I'm surprised it doen't get more love around here. Incense, Iris and amber - I love it. The new, 50ml bottle is great news.
    Totally agree. The only BN9 scent I get excited about. Now in a smaller size? Ace!
    "One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple"

-- Jack Kerouac

Cambridge, Leeds, London and Newcastle (It's complicated!)
    Post Thanks / Like

fantastic - now maybe i can afford some (if i only eat ramen this week. once a day. every other day.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggles View Post
    That is EXACTLY how I experience it as well: incense, iris, and amber. The only lamentable part about it was the prohibitive size/price. Looks like Bond has been paying attention and reading the blogs.

This is the ONLY scent that made me wear it for 1 whole week every day. Since I'm in this hobby. By far the best scent ever made!
    i bought this undescribable and unique scent for 100€ on ebay US. Normally its 230€ in Germany I dont understand how you can complain about this prices. Fragrances in the US are half price then in Germany.

Post Thanks / Like

Silver Factory is the only Bond No.9 that I liked enough to purchase. It is not a copycat fragrance - I love it!
    Last edited by TwoRoads; 9th January 2009 at 03:11 PM.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Post Thanks / Like

I put in a "Best Offer" for a 100 ml bottle on eBay a couple months ago which was turned down - and it really wasn't that different from their "Buy it Now" listed today. That precipitous move was based on a sampling I had of it while on vacation in Vienna.

Perhaps it was a blessing in disguise. A 50 ml bottle should be fine. That'll teach them!

With Jubilation XXV and H&M CdG, I'm not in a great rush but I'd love to get a chance to sample it some more.
    Last edited by Delmar; 9th January 2009 at 06:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TwoRoads View Post
    Silver Factory is the only Bond No.9 that I liked enough to purchase. It is not a copycat fragrance - I love it!
    me too,

Also it has not been mentionned yet but the longevity of this fragrance is wonderful. it has a 27% concentration (same as Carnal Flower ) and you really can feel it.

Amazing frag, too bad it is that expensive but for this one i m ready to pay full price.
    Current top 10 in no particular order : Malle - Carnal Flower (pre 2008) ; Montale - Black Aoud ; Bond #9 - Silver Factory ; Tauer - L'air du désert marocain ; C&Z - No 88 ; Francis K. - APOM ; Creed - Aventus ; Amouage - Epic ; Profumum - Dulcis In Fundo ; Amouage - Opus V