Code of Conduct

Default Fellow Aussie BN

Lorenzo Villoresi boutiques/stores anywhere in Australia so i can samples there fragrances ?

cheers

Default Re: Fellow Aussie BN

Hello djbozz
    Harrolds Menswear (and the now defunct DNA Beauty) used to stock it. Not sure if they still do as its no longer listed as a brand on their website. You can always ring and find out.
    http://www.harrolds.com.au/index.php

I can't think of anywhere else in Australia, so you might have to get paid samples from the Perfumed Court or a similar place.
    THE BEST OF 2009 to date Maison Francis Kurkdjian Lumiere Noire Pour Homme, Cologne Pour Le Soir, Annick Goutal Mandragore Pourpre

REDISCOVERING CLASSICS - AGAIN!:- , Guerlain Derby, L'Artisan Premier Figuier

Quote Originally Posted by Santemon View Post
    Hello djbozz
    Harrolds Menswear (and the now defunct DNA Beauty) used to stock it. Not sure if they still do as its no longer listed as a brand on their website. You can always ring and find out.
    http://www.harrolds.com.au/index.php

I can't think of anywhere else in Australia, so you might have to get paid samples from the Perfumed Court or a similar place.
    They weren't in Harrolds late last year when I walked into their store - just Creeds and Art of Shaving.

I imagine LV will show up some time. In Italy the year before last, LV scents were in a lot of stores, whereas two years earlier they were hardly to be found and surprisingly, no one there seemed to have had heard of him.
    Renato

While we're all together here, where's the best place for Creed in Sydney?

Quote Originally Posted by Trufflehunter View Post
    While we're all together here, where's the best place for Creed in Sydney?
    What creed are you after?

You can order them online at www.creedperfume.com.au

Thanks for that Gupts. I had no idea there was an official oz Creed site. What am I after?
    well, everything!
    But, if I had to list them roughly in descending order, it'd go something like this:

Green Irish Tweed
    Imperial
    Royal Delight
    Silver Mountain Water
    Himalaya
    Erolfa
    Green Valley
    Orange Spice
    Original Santal

You can go to their place too. Its in double bay. If Im not mistaken, the name of the store is waldorf or wolford, something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Trufflehunter View Post
    Thanks for that Gupts. I had no idea there was an official oz Creed site. What am I after?
    well, everything!
    But, if I had to list them roughly in descending order, it'd go something like this:

Green Irish Tweed
    Imperial
    Royal Delight
    Silver Mountain Water
    Himalaya
    Erolfa
    Green Valley
    Orange Spice
    Original Santal
    How strange is it...I had almost everything on that list and sold out each one of them because I realized they were not for me....I wish you all the best in your quest......

Any ideas re any other niche shops in Melbourne and/or Sydney? Will check out Harrolds for Creed then.

My own little find: I wandered by and found a few L'Artisan Parfumeurs in the Lisa Ho boutique in Melbourne GPO. Should see the surprise in the SA's face when they saw me walking in and inquiring about them....

Quote Originally Posted by GourmandHomme View Post
    Any ideas re any other niche shops in Melbourne and/or Sydney? Will check out Harrolds for Creed then.

My own little find: I wandered by and found a few L'Artisan Parfumeurs in the Lisa Ho boutique in Melbourne GPO. Should see the surprise in the SA's face when they saw me walking in and inquiring about them....
    For niche scents, several others here have often recommended
    Klein's Perfumery
    313 Brunswick Street, Fitzroy

But I rarely get to Fitzroy.

Of course you probably know that David Jones and Myers in the city, have the Cosmetica stores in them. They're located also in Lt. Collins St, South Yarra (just opposite station) and Chadstone too - if you want to check out Serge Lutens, CDG, Etat Libre d'Orange and several other niche ones.

Renato
    Last edited by Renato; 19th January 2009 at 10:12 AM.

Yes, Mecca Cosmetica has become the source for niche lines in Sydney. In addition the Mecca in Myer city store now stocks the Frederic Malle line (hooray!). Apart from Harrolds, I think Belinda boutique sells some niche but I can't remember what, Duck Egg Blue in Balmain sells Diptyque.

Also the Art of Man www.artofman.com.au, based in Sydney, also sell Trumper, Parfums de Nicolai, Annick Goutal, Acqua di Parma and couple of others. Peony Melbourne www.peonymelbourne.com.au sell Diptyque, Carthusia, Fragonard, Nasomatto etc. Good luck!
    THE BEST OF 2009 to date Maison Francis Kurkdjian Lumiere Noire Pour Homme, Cologne Pour Le Soir, Annick Goutal Mandragore Pourpre

REDISCOVERING CLASSICS - AGAIN!:- , Guerlain Derby, L'Artisan Premier Figuier

Thanks very much gents for informing a new Aussie BNer.

Went to Harrolds today to try the first Creed in my life (the GIT) and Royal Water. Have bookmarked this page and will try the rest and will of course note any new finds here....