Code of Conduct

Arrow about term Reserva/Reserve in fragances?

Well i want ask a simple question,i think that i know the answer but want read more opinions.
    When speak about wines the term Reserva. (Reserve in english) is a term to consider specially,not is the same a good wine Rioja "Reserve" that Rioja "Crianza",the process in Reserve is more difficult and elaborated.,when this term is applied to fragances is with a solid argument like applied in reserve wines,or are only a commercial claim?.
    thanks in advance
    #TOP 5#: Polo Crest, Romeo Gigli,Jockey Club C&M, Jean Pascal Homme,Floris N 89

Thumbs up Re: about term Reserva/Reserve in fragances?

well ok confirmed,a comercial reclaim,or you don``t have "ni puta"idea like me LOL
    Last edited by Dry_Martini; 19th January 2009 at 01:36 PM.

Default Re: about term Reserva/Reserve in fragances?

You said it... "no tenga la más putísima idea" would be the right answer to your question. Maybe an expert working in the cosmetic industry especialized in fragrances could give us an idea about the meaning of the term.

However, IMHO, I imagine it is a sales argument meaning nothing. Suppose it is some sort of manufacturing process, industries would make it clear to potential buyers.

Default Re: about term Reserva/Reserve in fragances?

Quote Originally Posted by Pollux View Post
    You said it... "no tenga la más putísima idea" would be the right answer to your question. Maybe an expert working in the cosmetic industry especialized in fragrances could give us an idea about the meaning of the term.

However, IMHO, I imagine it is a sales argument meaning nothing. Suppose it is some sort of manufacturing process, industries would make it clear to potential buyers.

concise y perfect,put this term in fragances is a swindle.why this term have a very good Connotation in the world of wine or tobbaco.