Code of Conduct

Default Chanel Egoiste, and l'instant de guerlain pour homme

I was just browsing in Sephora before a flight recently, and really liked these two scents. Any recommendations on colognes that are similar to these? Thanks!

Default Re: Chanel Egoiste, and l'instant de guerlain pour homme

Platinum Egoiste. I prefer it to the original, but both possess that quiet sumptuousness about them.

I don't know anything like Egoiste. It is strange and unique in a way that I don't really like all that much. I gave my bottle away years ago. You wont find a combination of notes quite like that Chanel scent.

L'Instant is a bit more common of a scent. It is a great spicy, woody, yet a bit gourmand scent. Similar spicy/oriental scents are: Carven Homme, Gucci Envy, Jaipur Homme, B*men (a bit of a stretch in comparison to L'Instant).

Those are my suggestions to you. Good luck!

AromiErotici

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxrule145@yahoo.com View Post
    I was just browsing in Sephora before a flight recently, and really liked these two scents. Any recommendations on colognes that are similar to these? Thanks!
    I find Diptyque's Eau Lente similar to Egoiste. There's differences, but many similarities. Both are terrific.

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxrule145@yahoo.com View Post
    If you like Egoiste & L'Instant, why don't you just pick those up?

If you enjoy L'instant De Guerlain, be sure to give Very Irresistible by Givenchy a try. V.I has its share of pans here on BN, but for my tastes and skin reaction, I enjoy it as much as if not more than L'instant.

Try Xeryus Rouge if you like Egoiste (not Platinum Egoiste, which I dislike). I find it more interesting (due to the exotic notes) and dynamic than Egoiste. If you want to save money, try Tomorrow for men by Avon, which is somewhat like L'Instant.

L'instant de Guerlain PH: Reminds me of bitter herb and chocolate. It's not a coincidence that near the same time, I also bought Dior Homme (chocolatey). No surprises that I like gourmandy scents (see my BN name...)

l'instant you can get for cheap on ebay
    egoiste as mentioned is one of a kind!

After owning Egoiste for a couple months, I tested Platinum Egoiste. What a gross mess compared to Egoiste! Egoiste is one of a kind and is an essential must-have of any serious man's fragrance wardrobe. Don't mess around with others, get Egoiste and be forever happy!
    Don't Smell the Flowers,
    They're an Evil Drug to Make You Lose Your Mind --- Dio