Code of Conduct
    BN better than ever
    Blog Entries

Default Clueless celeb Jesse McCartney talks about "Wanted" ("for the ladies") [3:19-min vid]

Here is an interview with singer/actor/perfumer Jesse McCartney (who???). "It's going to be a little bit more mature smelling."

Oh, stop, my sides are aching.

Default Re: Clueless celeb Jesse McCartney talks about "Wanted" ("for the ladies") [3:19-min

Ah... "mature smelling." Like a nice wheel of Reblochon cheese.
    "You...put on cologne to write?"(From Midnight in Paris)

Stop by for a chat: http://perfumedletters.wordpress.com/
    My book reviews: http://www.nstperfume.com/author/Cheryl/

Default Re: Clueless celeb Jesse McCartney talks about "Wanted" ("for the ladies") [3:19-min

As if we haven't got enough "celeb" fragrances already!!

Oi. Love the chewing gum.

Ahhh, make it stop!

Blog Entries

Judging from the Pepsi signs over his shoulder & the wad of gum in his mouth I'd guess it's E'au de Cheap & Common. What an idiot! This sums up celebrity scents...its release (they're not done "mixing it") is timed to coincide with the release of his cd. Well, naturally, the scent will be about the cd! So now we know what it will smell like.

It was painful to watch, so I had to stop after about a minute. Oh well...his musical appeal is to the 9-13 Tween and Teen crowd as I'm sure his fragrance will be, despite talk of it being 'for the ladies.' I can imagine big dollops of fake cherry, strawberry, vanilla and caramel!

"Dude, I like your style."
    *Wipes tear from eye*
    Oh dear. That was a good chuckle, anyway.
    It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely products of a deranged imagination.

Douglas Adams

I haven't been around in a long time, but I could not help seconding that...this WAS painful to watch.