Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: My Order from ausliebezumduft.de-Thoughts?

Hm, might be a little too soon I'd say... but you might be lucky So youre on the 13th ToughCool! *high fives fellow aquarian*
    Mine's on the 16th.
    Last edited by Sorcery of Scent; 2nd February 2009 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post
    Hm, might be a little too soon I'd say... but you might be lucky So youre on the 13th ToughCool! *high fives fellow aquarian*
    Mine's on the 16th.
    Funny that I had filled it in but when I check my account it says 00/00/0000. i updated it but it keeps going back to that.

High Five. Aquarians are good people! I was actually born Friday the 13th and this year is going to be a Friday the 13th.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

Oh exciting! I ordered a pile of samples that same day - I really hope they're waiting at home this afternoon! The order didn't change status to 'dispatched' until last Tuesday though, so I might have another day or two to go.

Quote Originally Posted by jrd4t View Post
    Oh exciting! I ordered a pile of samples that same day - I really hope they're waiting at home this afternoon! The order didn't change status to 'dispatched' until last Tuesday though, so I might have another day or two to go.
    That is what happened to me. Ordered that Thursday. Had to relay my credit info Friday and then it showed dispatch Tuesday. So I'm hoping tomorrow but it may be mid week.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

Quote Originally Posted by ToughCool View Post
    That is what happened to me. Ordered that Thursday. Had to relay my credit info Friday and then it showed dispatch Tuesday. So I'm hoping tomorrow but it may be mid week.
    It'll probably arrive tomorrow. Much to my joy, there was a lovely white box awaiting my arrival when I got home today. I've been playing with samples since.

The other german website http://shop.essenza-nobile.de/ is even more generous with samples.

I placed an order for 2 SL bottles and asked them to just toss in what they thought I´d might like, I was surprised by a mini of Dairy, a mini perfume and mini body lotion by aqcqua di parma, 3 x 2.5 (same as ausliebe) spray samples of niche houses and 4 samples of Bond no 9.

o-0

These 2 german sites almost cover any niche line you can think of I think, and you can buy samples from them.
    But once you get locked into a serious perfume collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.
    Currently wearing: L by Lolita Lempicka

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    The other german website http://shop.essenza-nobile.de/ is even more generous with samples.

I placed an order for 2 SL bottles and asked them to just toss in what they thought I´d might like, I was surprised by a mini of Dairy, a mini perfume and mini body lotion by aqcqua di parma, 3 x 2.5 (same as ausliebe) spray samples of niche houses and 4 samples of Bond no 9.

o-0

These 2 german sites almost cover any niche line you can think of I think, and you can buy samples from them.
    Im pleased to hear this, as they are one of the most reputable sources for Tom Ford perfumes, which are impossible to find in Scandinavia. I *almost* made my Eau Noire purchase here a few months ago. Thanks for the feedback Lian.
    Last edited by Sorcery of Scent; 3rd February 2009 at 01:07 PM. Reason: typo

As i said ALZD is simply amazing. _I love this website and how friendly and effective the staff is.

I ve just looked to this second website, and it seems very obvious that it is related to ALZD. Everything is the same, the presentation, langages, way of showing perfumes and of buying them etc. etc.

Also, they sell exactly different brands, almost none - if any - in common. It s sure that it is two sites related to eachother, just dispatched with regards to the companies they offer.
    Current top 10 in no particular order : Malle - Carnal Flower (pre 2008) ; Montale - Black Aoud ; Bond #9 - Silver Factory ; Tauer - L'air du désert marocain ; C&Z - No 88 ; Francis K. - APOM ; Creed - Aventus ; Amouage - Epic ; Profumum - Dulcis In Fundo ; Amouage - Opus V

Quote Originally Posted by jrd4t View Post
    It'll probably arrive tomorrow. Much to my joy, there was a lovely white box awaiting my arrival when I got home today. I've been playing with samples since.
    Still waiting...impatience setting in...of course it could be my office building since it is the size of a small city.
    --Ben Hogan

TC - I think we placed our orders on the same day, but then you had that problem where you had to correct your billing, and at the time I think that put you about 3-4 days behind me. I'll be it'll arrive tomorrow or Fri.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bbBD View Post

Speaking of which, my samples included the fabled Knize Two and Knize Sec. I just sprayed them on, so this isn't a full report, but I can relay that Two is a very, very solid white floral. I'm not so good at picking out floral notes, but I'm pretty sure there's jasmine and gardenia. It reminds me of SL's A La Nuit, Chanel Beige, and L'Artisan La Fleur de Lane. There may be a mild citrus element as well. I doubt most guys would want to wear this. I would wear it, and I don't think it's any more feminine than A La Nuit, but I'm just not the biggest white floral fan (I can respect good ones, though). Knize Sec is a woody/incense fragrance. Nothing else to report, yet.
    interesting thoughts! i'm quite excited...as my 2 full bottles of Sec and Two are somewhere winging themselves over to me any day now......i'm expecting the different....in fact i am ENCOURAGING the different with these 2. they are the final bottles left in the completion of my Knize collection. (aside from Belle Epoque from the women's side....which i'm not too keen on by description...)

I only discovered them yesterday after hearing about them on Basenotes.
    On looking, i discovered they had Knize 10 which is virtually impossible to find now, so I
    ordered a 50ml bottle and it's already shipped!

I'm very impressed (and a little excited too!! LOL)

Still nothing!I was expecting today to be it
    --Ben Hogan

Still nothing!I was expecting today to be it
    And still nothing. I'm concerned that the building number within this complex didn't get printed on the label. I've talke to the people here and they have seen nothing. I'm going to write them.
    --Ben Hogan

Funny that I had filled it in but when I check my account it says 00/00/0000. i updated it but it keeps going back to that. High Five. Aquarians are good people! I was actually born Friday the 13th and this year is going to be a Friday the 13th.
    The place is 11/10 !
    Birthday gifts are Europe only (postage).
    Last edited by narcus; 9th February 2009 at 04:20 PM.
    'Il mondo dei profumi č un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

Default Re: My Order from ausliebezumduft.de-- Samples Received!

I want to say that my samples finally arrived today and you can, like many others, color me IMPRESSED. It two weeks on the dot but the sample sizes are great, I love how they are packaged in the nice bag with the spray cards and I loved the hand written, personal note telling me to enjoy the rare scents. I will definitely use them again. I'll also be back later with some news on the samples. I'm a little giddy.
    Last edited by ToughCool; 10th February 2009 at 04:13 PM.
    --Ben Hogan

Default Re: My Order from Aus Liebe zum Duft-- Samples Received!

That was good news! I've been following this saga with growing interest. They are very generous with those samples. Enjoy!!!!

Best store/site for fragrances in Europe, par none!

[Edit] Never mind, I see 'Essenza Nobile' was mentioned before.
    Last edited by Domingo; 10th February 2009 at 06:05 PM.
    No guru, not method, no teacher
    Just you and I and nature

Just upping this to say i'm taking notes from these contributions and i would gladly accept more suggestions on men must-have fragrances from this store since i have no idea whatsoever of where to start to become a smell hipster.

I've been using ALZD for about 2 years now, best sample service i've found by far. I've tried Les Senteurs and Luckyscent in the past but ALZD samples are a great size for a few full wearings and come in atomizers. Dispatch is always very quick (usually next day). Got about 8 samples from them 3 weeks ago and will be puchasing a full bottle of the mazzolari i sampled soon.
    My Current Top 5
    1. Creed Silver Mountain Water
    2. Mugler Cologne
    3. Amouage Jubilation XXV
    4. Lalique Encre Noire
    5. Aramis Havana

Yes, Aus Liebe zum Duft and Essenza Nobile are my favourite fragrance shops and when you're living in Germany shipping for samples is free - yay!