Code of Conduct

Default Kenzo Peace Vintage

Hi all,

Fragrance newbie here

Anyway, am I the only person who thinks that this fragrance is awesome??

It's a very refreshing all-season scent with a crisp opening and beautiful (but unfortunately shortlived) drydown. And best of all, my Sephora had it on sale for only $32! I've had my eye on it for a while but just had to buy it for that price.

Interested to hear what others think about it, as it seems like no one has discussed it at all. I'm now keen to check out some of the other Kenzos, like Power and 715am Bali

Default Re: Kenzo Peace Vintage

It smells same with 212 Sexy Men

Kenzo Vintage Edition Peace is created by Annick Menardo, the same perfumer who did Bulgari Black. Aside from the rubber notes in Black, the two are very close. I guess if you like Black except for the rubber note, then the Kenzo is your frag!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Asha View Post
    Kenzo Vintage Edition Peace is created by Annick Menardo, the same perfumer who did Bulgari Black. Aside from the rubber notes in Black, the two are very close. I guess if you like Black except for the rubber note, then the Kenzo is your frag!
    Wow, Asha - that's great info. I love Black, and do a bit of Menardo worship for that reason. But sometimes the rubber note is just too novel, and I wish I could just toss it for a day and go with everything else - especially the tea. Plus, I love both Tokyo and Power, so getting more Kenzo is fine by me.

Is this one on the men's side, the women's, or both?

Redneck, at Sephora it is on the women's side, but it is designated as unisex, I think.

While you are there, you should also try Kenzo Amour (original). It is by one of Menardo's colleagues (can't recall her name offhand), but it would not surprise me if Menardo had some input.
    Last edited by Asha; 25th January 2009 at 02:53 PM.

Blog Entries

Very cool - thanks for the info, Asha! I'm always looking for an excuse to check out all the great fragrances on the other side of the store.

Talking Re: Kenzo Peace Vintage

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Perfumisto View Post
    Wow, Asha - that's great info. I love Black, and do a bit of Menardo worship for that reason. But sometimes the rubber note is just too novel, and I wish I could just toss it for a day and go with everything else - especially the tea. Plus, I love both Tokyo and Power, so getting more Kenzo is fine by me.

Is this one on the men's side, the women's, or both?
    How is Power smells? In the notes, I image it smell too flowers?

I actually own Black so I tried them side by side last night, and it's true!! They are really similar..
    I never noticed before, as all I could smell in Black was vanilla and rubber. It's interesting how your perception of a scent changes when you find out more information about it...