Code of Conduct

Exclamation Jonathan Rhys Meyers to promote new Hugo Element fragrance at Macy's NYC tomorrow.

Jonathan Rhys Meyers to promote new Hugo Element fragrance at Macy's NYC tomorrow.

Face of Hugo, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, will be making an appearance at Macy's Herald Square tomorrow (Friday, January 30th, 2009) to promote the latest Hugo Boss fragrance: Hugo Element.

More...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Jonathan Rhys Meyers to promote new Hugo Element fragrance at Macy's NYC tomorrow

Well, as a chemist, climber (albeit low-altitude), and bottle freak, I have to say that I LOVE the bottle. Gas cylinders are just too cool. Although this one may be styled after a diver's tank. Doesn't matter - they all rock.

Wish I lived in NYC - I'd be all over this. A signed bottle, no less. I would simply have to have it.

I'll be interested to see if this one is really all that woody. I know that the HB definition of "woody" is often just this side of "fresh". But if there is actually some detectable wood, then aquatic and aromatic work for me, too.

PS - Any chance of some tea with my oxygen? (nudge)