Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Penhaligons Douro Eau de Portugal

Quote Originally Posted by hirch_duckfinder View Post
    It is an EDT strength eau de portugal which is an edc type fragrance based around orange notes. But this one has lots of labdanum which gives it some longevity.
    ok. But on the Penhaligon`s homepage it is a menu on the left side where you can chose between Edt, eau du parfum, and cologne. Douro and Endymion are listed under cologne..

Quote Originally Posted by Oslo-Fjord View Post
    ok. But on the Penhaligon`s homepage it is a menu on the left side where you can chose between Edt, eau du parfum, and cologne. Douro and Endymion are listed under cologne..
    I think this is anglo-american english for "suitable for wear by straight men who are worried that weraing fragrance may make some people think they are gay/not real men". It fits on the bottle more easilly...
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hirch_duckfinder View Post
    I think this is anglo-american english for "suitable for wear by straight men who are worried that weraing fragrance may make some people think they are gay/not real men". It fits on the bottle more easilly...
    he he.. ok.

I bought this on a whim today. I wanted something so different than what i normally wear and own. A typical manly man's cologne. This (marketed as Douro Cologne now - not eau du Portugal) and the Colonia by Acqua di Parma are the best colognes IMO.