Code of Conduct

Default Penhaligon's Bluebell

I have been searching all over the place to find samples of this and the violette one and can only find full bottles. Does anyone know (other than the perfumed court) where to find samples? I know they are older frag's so I'm wondering if I am chasing luck only to slam into a brick wall on finding these samples LOL

any suggestions ??

Default Re: Penhaligon's Bluebell

You may have luck, as I did. I simply emailed Penhaligons and they sent me some samples, free. If your list is short and you write a nice note, it may work out. Bluebell is very floral, violet is very sharp in that distinctive violet sort of way. They are good scents.
    odysseusm

"The force that through the green fuse drives the flower // drives my green age..." Dylan Thomas

OOOOOooo thank you. I'm not a good begger but I am desperate and this is starting to call for desperate measures...(((grovels))) lol

Hah-hah! Good luck, I really like Penhaligons. Also, if you go to their website you should register & they'll send you their amazing catalogue, with lots of pictures.
    odysseusm

"The force that through the green fuse drives the flower // drives my green age..." Dylan Thomas

thanks, I just ordered it..crossing my fingers on a sample. If not im going to have a bottle and just hope i like it lol

I adore Bluebell, especially in the spring and summer. It is a gorgeous wet, airy floral. Enjoy!

BN better than ever
    Blog Entries

In the vial, this stuff smells so much like hyacinths that it's positively mind-blowing. However, upon application--yick, uck, eewww.
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

lol quarry. I have read mixed reviews on it and that is partly what my pricked my interest in this frag. I do like some floral frag's so I'm going "in" (lol) with an open mind ;-)
    I would like to try the Lilly & Spice one also unless someone can recommend a fan-tab-u-lous one I should choose for my very first Penhaligon's frag

Blog Entries

http://www.luckyscent.com/shop/secti.../Bluebell.html

Here is the link for LuckyScent samples. I like Bluebell sometimes, other times I try on my sample & I don't. I still haven't bought a bottle. It's very interesting though, and charming. I have also been thinking about it lately. I'll get out my sample and try it again.