Code of Conduct

Default Nameless perfume from Kenzo. ¿?

Perfumist: Aurelien Guichard.

Unknown notes (yet).

The new project from Kenzo, now partners with Ron Arad, designing a very modern-art fragrance that is more than a perfume, a perfume-object and a comprehensive sensory experience.

That is, slightly exciting and unusual. The scent is inspired by the smell of the scent of the human skin. Also, no fragrance name nor genre yet announced.
    The bottle designed by Ron Arad is meant to espouse the shape of one's thumb.

One can only admire the way the entire object is made to cohere through the association of tactility with olfaction as you hold the flacon shaped in an ergonomic manner and are invited to smell the scent of skin, which irresistibly calls for a tactile sensation as well.

The bottle will be exhibited during the "restrospective of Arad's work" at the Centre Pompidou during this month,in París.
    Apparently this perfume will be launch next November ( thank you Mikeperez for the update), being available in any Kenzo boutiques.
    any one have more info, like notes, perfume genre etc???
    thanks
    Last edited by madridbatabidd; 6th February 2009 at 09:12 AM.
    Read my perfume reviews at: http://perfumenoparatodos.blogspot.com/

Digital art portfolio: www.dreamlandpostcards.com

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Nameless perfume from Kenzo. ¿?

Now Smell This reported on it back in November - link here

'...Kenzo's next perfume, which shall remain nameless (because it has no name), was developed by perfumer Aurelien Guichard and is an interpretation of the scent of skin.

The bottle, designed by artist and architect Ron Arad, is meant to fit in the palm of one hand. It will be displayed later this month at a restrospective of Arad's work at the Centre Pompidou in Paris; the fragrance will launch at Kenzo boutiques next March...'

In the comment section, someone says, '...The bottle is meant to espouse the shape of one's thumb. The perfume is inspired by the smell of the scent of Aurélien Guichard mother's skin...'

I think the bottle is beautiful.

Default Re: Nameless perfume from Kenzo. ¿?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    Now Smell This reported on it back in November - link here

[I]'...Kenzo's next perfume, which shall remain nameless (because it has no name), was developed by perfumer Aurelien Guichard and is an interpretation of the scent of skin.

In the comment section, someone says, '...The bottle is meant to espouse the shape of one's thumb. The perfume is inspired by the smell of the scent of Aurélien Guichard mother's skin...'

I think the bottle is beautiful.
    Thanks for the uptdating Miguel.
    Certainly the bottle is a piece of art, and on base of the comment from Now Smell this, it seems that would be for woman.
    Pity
    hihi
    Let's see how far kenzo goes to recreate the human skin scents.
    I particullary think that is going to be less abstract as we think... My opinion
    Read my perfume reviews at: http://perfumenoparatodos.blogspot.com/

Digital art portfolio: www.dreamlandpostcards.com