Code of Conduct
    DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

Default Original Insert Prose/Available Product List In Box Of Vintage Montana Parfum d'Homme

The following are the main Edt and ancillary products apparently offered, each described in detail--I will spare the Gentle Reader the flowery descriptions of each--as listed in the original multi-folded insert (7 languages) found inside the box of vintage Montana Parfum d'Homme (Red Box-1989). I recently had the good fortune to find and purchase the 75ml NIB spray bottle locally:

"Claude Montana, the new language of Fashion. For Claude Montana, the visionary, "one of the most gifted Creators of his generation"., the creation of a fragrance is an adventure that knows no bounds, to which he is totally committed right to the very end.
    The new men's line. "Parfum d'Homme", was born of his prophetic vision of the 'man of the future" and his key values: modernism, perfection and exigence."

Edt

Aftershave

Aftershave Soother

Aftershave Cream

Shaving Foam

Shaving Soap

Shampoo

Moisturizing Body Lotion

Natural Spray Deodorant

Aerosol Deodorant

Deodorant Stick
    Last edited by kbe; 11th February 2009 at 01:40 AM.
    Our job is to live joyfully in this world of sorrows--Joseph Campbell

Default Re: Original Insert Prose/Available Product List In Box Of Vintage Montana Parfum d'H

These vintage lists, of a whole galaxy of products, are a marvel to see. I've seen the same in Gucci Nobile and Knize. What a world it was back then! Thanks for sharing this.
    Last edited by odysseusm; 11th February 2009 at 01:31 AM.
    odysseusm

"The force that through the green fuse drives the flower // drives my green age..." Dylan Thomas

Default Re: Original Insert Prose/Available Product List In Box Of Vintage Montana Parfum d'H

I also had a similar experience when i first got the Parfum conc. of Balmain's Ivoire: it came with a mini booklet in french and english with all the available products.

Default Re: Original Insert Prose/Available Product List In Box Of Vintage Montana Parfum d'Homme

My first Azzaro pour homme three bottles came with a list and a report of the fragrance also, as the Trussardi Uomo. the market changes the rules, but we (parfum fans) miss those details...
    ARRIVEDERCI !