Code of Conduct

Default New Bond bottles! Astor Place and Brooklyn

Just read the WWD article about the new Bond No. 9 fragrances. Astor Place is gorgeous. Also BROOKLYN sounds amazing, with the limited edition bottles designed by street artists -- these are the ones I want to get my hands on - Anyone know when they will be available (I think March) / how many they're making / etc?? I got one of the Union Square limited edition sets (with all of the Flowers prints)...probably my best acquisition to date......such a splurge, but I feel like these are the bottles that will have value in years to come.......so special!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New Bond bottles! Astor Place and Brooklyn

the bottles are stupid. Brooklyn has to be one of the most cliched, overplayed, sell out bottles i've ever seen....graffiti....woah you're cool! yeah, so authentic.

lame.

Post Thanks / Like

Where'd you see the new bottles Whitney? I'm not seeing anothing new on Bond's website.

In Women's Wear Daily (the ifashion/beauty ndustry daily paper) - wwd.com

Everso: to say that a brooklyn-inspired bottle with graffiti on it is lame just shows that you don't understand how to make something with commercial appeal. For people buying perfume in Asia or the Middle East or middle USA, that design -- being, in fact, the classic brooklyn reference -- will help them identify the place. and the limited editions designed by street artists? brilliant. and if they don't satisfy the jaded perfume critics, I have no idea what you could want in a bottle worth collecting.