Code of Conduct

Default Which is the best perfume store online within the European Union (EU)?

Which is the best perfume store online within the European Union (EU)?

With “best” is here meant the greatest number of perfume brands and lowest prices.

Please, suggest ONLY online stores based within in EU, because then local sales tax or customs will not be added when shipped to another EU country.

Many thanks in advance for all suggestions!

Default Re: Which is the best perfume store online within the European Union (EU)?

No guru, not method, no teacher
    Just you and I and nature

Default Re: Which is the best perfume store online within the European Union (EU)?

Quote Originally Posted by Domingo View Post
    I second that.

Definitely the best one. No doubt about it.

Yep. Since there are no online stores with low prices I agree they are the best. fragrancedirect.co.uk used to have some very good deals on designer frags, but since their relaunch the selection has been pretty uninteresting. For all scents British, I would recommend english-scent.de.
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.

Thumbs up Re: Which is the best perfume store online within the European Union (EU)?

Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
    Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth
    Perfumes

I'll 4th it or whatever. Large samples and good selection
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

www.ausliebezumduft.de is defintely the best one. You can also take a look at www.thedifferentscent.de and www.essenza-nobile.de, they don't have as much but I have had great experiences ordering from both companies. www.lessenteurs.com (based in London) are usually good, but I've had a quarrel with them about my last order - so order at your own risk.
    www.directcosmetics.com is based in UK and is great for designer brands, you will definetely get the best price here - if you're ok with testers.
    Good luck!

anyone know how long they take to ship to the US??? those are some great prices!!!

www.manufactum.de
    www.manufactum.at

In addition to the previous recommendations, of course and equally recommendable for purchasing good quality, high-end organic cosmetics and grooming products

Quote Originally Posted by ajmc View Post
    Definitely the best one. No doubt about it.
    Absolutely

www.cheapsmells.com are very good