Code of Conduct

Default Any man here wear Bulgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge?

It's listed as Unisex but do any of you guys wear it?

Default Re: Any man here wear Bulgari Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge?

I wore it once during a flight from my town to Barcelona. Got a headache. Rooibos tea, not my cup of tea.

Love Thé Vert and Thé Blanc though.
    Wanted: a cap of Bvlgari Thé Vert

Wanted: L' Artisan Timbuktu or Fragonard Concerto

Feel free to visit Polderposh - a young up & coming Dutch fragrance blog!

I've tried it a few times. All 3 times I felt that the top notes were okay but just too strong. On the second wearing I thought I detected some very subtle but very pleasant notes/accords in the drydown, but on the third wearing I didn't have that same experience, so I'm wondering if it was from the frag I wore earlier in the day (on the second sampling). I really hope I can make a determination on the fourth wearing, so that I can decide what to do with the bottle I have.

Is it unisex? I think this depends upon what you are comfortable with. I'd wear it in public, but I'd only spray once or twice, especially if I was going to leave the house right after application.

Yep. I like it. It's a "softer" tea scent than others I enjoy, but still refreshing.
    My motto for life: "If you have to choose, choose BOTH."

I wear it

I like it and wear it. It's unisex, but in no way feminine on a guy. I like its tannic note. Reminds me a lot of apple skin and red wine. My favorite of the series.

I first bought this for myself and wore it a few times when I was new to fragrances. It does smell nice but my mind interprets it as being more of something that a woman may wear. Later I gave my bottle to my mother who really likes it and wears it all the time. I smell it off of her and can't really see myself wearing it anymore.

I have a sample for more than 2 years. About each month I gave it a try, kind of like it, but there is something off-putting in it which would emerge from the notes after about an hour. I gave it several chances that perhaps I am in a wrong mood, or my skin was too dry or wet, so on... now I gave it up. I can see someone liking it, bit it's not for me.
    Last edited by Sandy; 21st February 2009 at 10:33 AM.

I wear it too, and relate it to Kenzo Power. Who find similarities between these two? Kenzo Power is twice stronger though.
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

Quote Originally Posted by KiatBkk View Post
    I wear it too, and relate it to Kenzo Power. Who find similarities between these two? Kenzo Power is twice stronger though.
    It's me For me the similarities are obvious. Even I thought that I don't appreciate Kenzo Power because of my problems with the Bulgari.

I believe that nthny’s review in the BN Directory explains the Eau Parfumée au Thé Rouge’s “sexual orientation” in the best possible way. I wear it, btw.
    “As if everyone, all over the world, had his daily visually artistic task; the task of being an image for others.” Peter Handke

It's definitely unisex... I have a bottle I bought blind on sale, and I just never got into it. I don't do well with tea notes for some reason. If I liked it I'd wear it, it's unisex-ness wouldn't stop me. I believe it's listed on my sale thread... hinthint.