Code of Conduct

Default What's the best Bad Boy frag?

I'm imagining a twenty something who is so smooth and street smart, he gets everything and gets away with anything. He's the kind of guy who ladies know to stay away from but just can't resist once they meet him.

What scent do you envision such a Bad Boy to wear?

Default Re: What's the best Bad Boy frag?

Most likely Acqua Di Gio.

Wink Re: What's the best Bad Boy frag?

Gucci Pour Homme

By te way if you know someone like that,,,,,send him over here...pronto !!!

Check out my wardrobe.

(Actually not totally... but my shoulder angel is always late while the devil always seems to be loafing around at all times watching TiVo. Mmm.. temptations... )

(Yea.. I know stuff like Sa Majesté la Rose and Louve wouldn't be one of the scents you'd think of when imagining of a bad boy... so let's just say that he shares it with the ladies)
    Last edited by moltening; 21st February 2009 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bbbd View Post
    Lol
    Last edited by Scentronic; 21st February 2009 at 06:36 PM.
    Lately I've been wearing:
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

Quote Originally Posted by bbBD View Post
    Wow, thank you so much for your unparalleled insight. Previously I had thought there was a difference between "Badass" and "Bad Boy", and thus made a separate thread for each topic with the intention to focus on that topic. But thanks to your fantastic insights, it's now obvious that they're in fact the same thing. Again, thank you for bringing things together in a way that was previously unfathomable to anyone else. You are truly a saint!
    Last edited by karisuma; 21st February 2009 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by karisuma View Post
    I'm imagining a twenty something who is so smooth and street smart, he gets everything and gets away with anything. He's the kind of guy who ladies know to stay away from but just can't resist once they meet him.

This is the description of a selfish loser who ends up at age 40 in the corner of a dirty bar all alone. Too bad so many young men try to emulate this behavior instead of just being themselves. Anyways, I don't have really an answer to this, although these types tend to wear whatever is overplayed ( Le Male, D&G pH). Your welcome.

Blog Entries

Dude, seriously? Quorum.
    Twitter - @DanielTharp
    DanielTharp.com has additional reviews and commentary.
    Always be content with what you have, never be content with what you are.

This is the description of a selfish loser who ends up at age 40 in the corner of a dirty bar all alone.
    Well, assuming they're still messing around at age 40...

Most people I know who were chick magnets in their 20s settled within a few years and put that behind them. I guess one day something just hit them. But they needed to experience the "fun" when they're young.

Anyways, I don't have really an answer to this, although these types tend to wear whatever is overplayed ( Le Male, D&G pH). Your welcome.
    Yes, I can see these being employed by Bad Boys... I'm thinking something immature but bold.
    Last edited by karisuma; 22nd February 2009 at 05:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by karisuma View Post
    Wow, thank you so much for your unparalleled insight. Previously I had thought there was a difference between "Badass" and "Bad Boy", and thus made a separate thread for each topic with the intention to focus on that topic. But thanks to your fantastic insights, it's now obvious that they're in fact the same thing. Again, thank you for bringing things together in a way that was previously unfathomable to anyone else. You are truly a saint!
    There's a difference between "Badass" and "Bad Boy"?

Yes, there is a difference, along with bad ass boy.

TNMA
    "Why not seize the pleasure at once?"
    -- Jane Austen (Sun, and Mercury in Sagittarius)

Well, maybe if we were to isolate the "bad" quality from the "boy" and "ass" designators, we could compare the "ass" fragrances from the "boy" fragrances, and see which one we liked more. Then, we'd have a better idea whether we liked "bad boy" fragrances or "bad ass" fragrances" more. Now, this is completely without mention of "ass boy" aka "boy ass" fragrances. I'd imagine Karisuma will be covering that particular niche sometime within the next few days.
    Windsor, Bois de Santal, Original Santal, Elixir, Douro, Endymion, Reflection, Arcus, Marwah

Unforgivable or I am King....

-Can't stop, won't stop, eh eh, eh eh

hmmmmmm
    weird question
    from what Ive smelled
    probably Maxims PH
    Off-Site Decants =) (updated 05/16/12)
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic....7994440fd3c0ab

Quorum!

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    Dude, seriously? Quorum.
    Yeah. True.

smeller

Badass? Bad Boy? Never mind, these kind of people don't give a damn about frags. This is a fact you should know already if you intend to feel like one of them, sorry to say.

Something "bold and edgy"? Very far from that. This type of frag is especially what insecure people seek (nothing bad with being insecure either, most of people are in some extent), and that's another fact.

Want another fact? "Street smart" bad boys usually don't post in discussion forums, sorry to say that also. You know, many of them would believe the act of reading too much about ANYTHING would be pointless and a waste of time - that's part of the very definition of street smart...

Morning Star

Quote Originally Posted by Surfacing View Post
    Too bad so many young men try to emulate this [selfish] behavior instead of just being themselves.
    They would probably be a lot less likely to emulate this behavior if young women with low self-esteem didn't prefer young men who display it over young men who are polite and respectful.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    They would probably be a lot less likely to emulate this behavior if young women with low self-esteem didn't prefer young men who display it over young men who are polite and respectful.
    So devastatingly true.
    Twitter - @DanielTharp

He would likely wear whatever he could shoplift. Maybe pocket a tester or two without any worry of inventory control tags.

Last edited by ChrisW; 22nd February 2009 at 09:19 PM. Reason: wrong thread

Quote Originally Posted by smeller View Post
    Badass? Bad Boy? Never mind, these kind of people don't give a damn about frags. This is a fact you should know already if you intend to feel like one of them, sorry to say.

Something "bold and edgy"? Very far from that. This type of frag is especially what insecure people seek (nothing bad with being insecure either, most of people are in some extent), and that's another fact.

Want another fact? "Street smart" bad boys usually don't post in discussion forums, sorry to say that also. You know, many of them would believe the act of reading too much about ANYTHING would be pointless and a waste of time - that's part of the very definition of street smart...
    God, why so uptight?

And you're having a laugh if you think 'street smart bad boys' don't wear frags.

smeller

Quote Originally Posted by ironmike View Post
    God, why so uptight?

And you're having a laugh if you think 'street smart bad boys' don't wear frags.
    Uptight? Nope, believe me.

If they wear frags? Of course not. Take a look on "The Street Smart Bad Boys Rough Guide", chapter eleven, page 267, rule # 45: Don't Wear Frags.

Seriously, this is a purely speculative topic, they may wear or not. But I bet they know more clever things to do with their money.

I think a bad ass is something you aspire to be, and a bad boy is something you aspire to mock.

That being said, I think a bad boy would wear Axe or Tag because the commercial says it will get you chicks.

Bad-ass with perfume?
    I come from the worst ghetto in a medium size Mexican city, and I can tell you that those with the so called "street-smarts" and badassness are just a bunch of posers who use violence to deal with their sorry (bad) butts. Every weekend you would see a group of 50 or more thugs trying to kill one another, and yet they they never had the b@!!$ to stand up when it really mattered.
    They smelled like paint thinner, piss and pot. They do not shower in weeks and you can smell their rotten hair and feet several meters away from you.

Here in the USA, the nerdiest and most coward guy I know has 5 tattoos of skulls, fire and bikes. The american gangster shown in TV is a joke. 50 cent is just a pretty boy... he has a videogame now. LOOOOOOL.
    Last edited by irish; 23rd February 2009 at 03:48 PM.
    Shameless Plug: Sales thread with Roses Musk, Rose Poivree, and others.
    Looking for lot of samples of female fragrances.

I'd have to go with Bandit.
    Last edited by Royal; 23rd February 2009 at 06:07 PM.

Something punchy maybe, like Salvador Dali homme...obnoxious, really, but some of the femmes adore it,

But for the real BAD A$$ - Lucifer 3, no wait, Mechant Loop......wait,

Kouros

Quote Originally Posted by Scentronic View Post
    Of greater importance, what or who is that?!!!

TNMA
    "Why not seize the pleasure at once?"
    -- Jane Austen (Sun, and Mercury in Sagittarius)

I thought it was Drakkar Noir ? ? ?

Last edited by scentimus; 23rd February 2009 at 07:51 PM.

the original poster's idea of a bad ass is clearly not a small time punk from the ghetto..we're talking Marlon Brando in streetcar named desire here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by thenmarcher View Post
    Of greater importance, what or who is that?!!!

TNMA
    That's the Super Devil.

TV Announcer: This is Channel 5 news Texas, with Duke Dillon.

Duke: Howdy Texas, I'm Duke Dillon. At the top of the news tonight, authorities have called off their pursuit of a fugitive Rhode Island baby, who was thought to be possessed by the devil.

Lois: Oh, thank god!

Duke: This turn of events came after Vatican scientists announced today, that the devil is not the greatest threat to salvation. Due to last weeks discovery of the Super Devil. Religion reporter Dallas Houston has the story.

Dallas: Thanks Duke, well let me try and get you a clear picture of what we're dealing with here. Here's a photo of the devil, and here's the super devil. Now as you can see, there are some significant differences. The super devil is at least six inches taller, uh, he has a flying motorcycle, and a jar of marmalade that we believe forces you to commit adultery.
    Twitter - @DanielTharp

Hammam Bouquet is my bad boy scent!!!

Just kidding.

I typically don't consider myself a bad boy. I obey the traffic signs. I'm rather boring. In fact, I consider myself a grown up version of Butters from South Park.

But Jicky and a leather jacket could turn some heads.
    Last edited by Texican; 24th February 2009 at 01:03 AM.
    "If a perfume stinks, it's a disaster when she turns off the light." - Jean-Paul Guerlain

Brut or Old Spice
    I have: Davidoff Relax, Dior Homme Sport, Boss Selection, Azzaro Visit, and Creed MI (will provide # on bottle for verification) available.

Looking for the following: DG The One, Himalaya, YSL L'Homme, John Varvatos (not vintage) Canali For Men or Paypal.

I just saw the Superdevil and laughed root-beer out of my nose-holes.

Mr. Badass likely smells of Brut and stale cigarettes.
    Last edited by Striven82; 24th February 2009 at 03:36 AM.

Body Odour

SALES
    JANUARY 2013 ..http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=232133

*** SPECIAL - LUI ROCHAS , 3.3oz Sealed ***

FLACON .. Updating Soon flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=43

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    That's the Super Devil.

TV Announcer: This is Channel 5 news Texas, with Duke Dillon.

Duke: Howdy Texas, I'm Duke Dillon. At the top of the news tonight, authorities have called off their pursuit of a fugitive Rhode Island baby, who was thought to be possessed by the devil.

Lois: Oh, thank god!

Duke: This turn of events came after Vatican scientists announced today, that the devil is not the greatest threat to salvation. Due to last weeks discovery of the Super Devil. Religion reporter Dallas Houston has the story.

Dallas: Thanks Duke, well let me try and get you a clear picture of what we're dealing with here. Here's a photo of the devil, and here's the super devil. Now as you can see, there are some significant differences. The super devil is at least six inches taller, uh, he has a flying motorcycle, and a jar of marmalade that we believe forces you to commit adultery.
    I think this is the first time i've actually laughed out loud from reading a post! Thats awesome!