Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Food grade Alcohol/Ethanol/UNdenaturated Ethanol etc. where to buy ?

Thanks for clarifying Chris.

Have emailed the supply store, hope I receive a positive reply...
    Sourcing for alcohol is such a pain

Default Re: Food grade Alcohol/Ethanol/UNdenaturated Ethanol etc. where to buy ?

Look for the Polish Vodka Spirytus Rektyfikowany 95% if you do it with vodka. It isn't any cheaper in the long run, but you can at least drink it if you don't use it all.

www.polmoswarszawa.pl
    Currently wearing: Beautiful by Estée Lauder

I found Diesel (a US-made 190-proof grain alcohol) at a mall for US$100 for 750ml...
    Insane mark-up (maybe due to local alcohol duties).
    Everclear retails in the US for US$20 or so?

I shall think very.... hard before committing....
    The solvent company didn't even reply...

I bought 5 gallons pure ethyl alcohol 190 or 195 grain/proof for making herbal tinctures back in 2001. You need to get a alcohol permit form your state, Maine Dept. Public Safety, Licensing and Inspection Unit-Liquor the phone and fax is 207-624-8745; fax 207-6348767 you will need a fax if you want to have them send you the application back to them and to fax the alcohol company back with the required paperwork. You do not need a business license to get a alcohol permit if you are tincturing herbs etc. Might be so if you were to open a drinking establishment. I can not remember what I paid for the 5 gallons of alcohol maybe $190.00 but I do know most cost was the tax you are charged as the slcohol was fairly cheap.

Everclear is 190 prooof and the only state near Maine that it is available is New Hampshire.

Vie-Del out of Fresno California has 169 proof unaged grape alcohol. Prices back in 2001 were 5 gallon polys @ $15 per proof F.O.B. Fresno and 56 gallon drums @ $9.00 per proof F.O.B. Fresno. It also states if you are not a bonded winery then a additional $13.50 per proof is charged for the distilled spirits charge. The phone number and fax if anyone interested is; ph; 559-834-2525, fax 559-834-1384
    Aaper they are out of Kentucky and the phone # where I bought the 5 gallons 195 proof is 800-456-1017. fax 502-633-0685.
    Posting this if anyone wants the info....

Basenotes Member
    Blog Entries

Thanks trade!

Quote Originally Posted by mumsy View Post
    Look for the Polish Vodka Spirytus Rektyfikowany 95% if you do it with vodka. It isn't any cheaper in the long run, but you can at least drink it if you don't use it all.

www.polmoswarszawa.pl

I like your thinking mumsy. Some times you need a little carrier for the "creative juices" lol

Ambergris

Hi, maybe you can visit this site to see if it has the things you want. www.creative-peptides.com