Code of Conduct

Thread: A*men fans!

Default A*men fans!

If you're tightening your purse strings these days or are unable to find the A*Men bath products in your area, Axe's Dark Temptation body shampoo actually makes for a yummy basecoat

Default Re: A*men fans!

I find the comparison between A*Men and Dark Temptation interesting, because I find very little in common between the 2. I find A*Men much darker and more intense. But, that may just be me.
    Last edited by karisuma; 26th February 2009 at 12:48 AM.

Hmmm, I can see where it would pass for it. I've been using it lately to supplement my dwindling stock of Hanae Mori gel.

Just wanted to clarify...I'm not suggesting by any means that Axe Dark Temptation shower gel smells exactly like its A*Men counterpart. Only that for the money, it's a nicer shower compliment to the A*Men frag than any other regular store product I've tried. In other words, it's close enough if you cant' get your hands on the official products

BINGO

Smells pretty close, but to my nose, it's even closer to Givenchy Very Irresistible.

I've got both the body wash and the spray. The body wash is legit. The spray is in a different direction.
    Last edited by BINGO; 26th February 2009 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romantic Warrior View Post
    If you're tightening your purse strings these days or are unable to find the A*Men bath products in your area, Axe's Dark Temptation body shampoo actually makes for a yummy basecoat
    Wow that's interesting, I'll have to go try Dark Temptation. I'm a big A*Men fan and I'm in the perfume business but we've never carried the shower gel so this would be a good cheap alternative if it's close.
    ~Alan
    stores.ebay.com/ePerfumery
    Beverly Hills Perfumery

If you buy anything from my eBay store, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TELL ME YOU ARE A BASENOTES MEMBER!!! I will throw in a bonus sample or mini!

WANTED FOR SWAP: B*Men, Pure Coffee, Angel Ice Man