Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Just Starting Out Sponsor

Default Re: looking for something lemony/limey

O de Lancome is a great lemony fragrance - according to the marketing, it's for women, but the scent is definitely unisex.

I'll second that: O de Lancome is like a more concentrated eau de cologne citrus.
    In fact, have you explored the interesting world of Eaux de Cologne? I love their citrussy smack and don't mind reapplying regularly. Guerlain's Eaux have a massive reputation and Roger and Gallet's Extra Vieille is good too. Some of the guys here are real experts on the subject - do a search for threads on the subject.
    "A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future." Coco Chanel

I'm streamlining my collection

You might try YSL's Live Jazz if you can find a sampler of it anywhere (YSL seems to hate distributing this one for some reason). It has a pretty powerful lemon peel note to it, along with mint, which a lot of people seem to hate. It's fairly unique for a mass market citrus frag, worth a shot.

Another good one which I haven't seen mentioned here is Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet -- supposedly the fragrance Winston Churchill wore. Unusual in that it's a citrus from 1902, long long before citrus frags really hit the mass market, since most modern citrus rely on new synthetic notes. The lemon/lime notes in this really last compared to a lot of the synthetic citrus.