Code of Conduct

Default "Brooklyn's In The House"

OK Guys!! Brooklyn by Bond No.9 is supposed to have hit the shelves on March 1st. Has anyone tried it yet? I'm so excited about this one. I haven't really liked anything new they've put out since Coney Island. The notes sound like something I would like. I so want this for the bottle. I loooooove that bottle.
    Diva is fartin in your perfume mist before you walk through it!! Walk slow and let it marinate......

Divatologist....Breaking perfume rules since 1969
    I smells goooooooooooood! Don't believe me? Come smell me!!

"The Divatologist Perfume Application Method" is now available!!! Learn It, Live It, Love It Click Here! Many Compliments Await You!

www.twitter.com/Divatologist www.divatologist.tumblr.com

Default Re: "Brooklyn's In The House"

I feel with you Diva, that bottle is awesome!

Anybody smell it yet????

I have a sample. I need to go and smell again. What I remember is grapefruit on top, but it was sweet like a pear, woods in the heart, very soft with an even softer dry down. I liked it, but not at that price.
    Evenstar

Wow I love sweet woody frags. I can't wait to test this one.
    Diva is fartin in your perfume mist before you walk through it!! Walk slow and let it marinate......

"The Divatologist Perfume Application Method" is now available!!! Learn It, Live It, Love It Click Here! Many Compliments Await You!

I have, I have! Over the weekend, and it is awesome. yes, grapefruit and woods, with some geranium in there...it's really fresh and androgynous, perf for spring/summer I think.

If you love Coney, you'll love this one.

btw did you hear that the graffiti bottle has actually been controversial? I just read on VanityFair.com that bc of mixed reactions, Bond is having a bottle design competition for more Brooklyn bottles - and they'll actually produce the winning design. (AND the winner will get a bottle of Brooklyn every month for a year.)

Super cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitney View Post
    I have, I have! Over the weekend, and it is awesome. yes, grapefruit and woods, with some geranium in there...it's really fresh and androgynous, perf for spring/summer I think.

btw did you hear that the graffiti bottle has actually been controversial? I just read on VanityFair.com that bc of mixed reactions, Bond is having a bottle design competition for more Brooklyn bottles - and they'll actually produce the winning design. (AND the winner will get a bottle of Brooklyn every month for a year.)

Super cool.
    Wow - you sound like you know more than Bond No 9's PR Department!!! LOL!!! . Ever heard of shilling?

Quote Originally Posted by Whitney View Post

Super cool.
    Oh thanks Whitney and welcome to BN!! I looooove Coney Island. Now, I really want to try this now. I might just limp out there with my bad foot tomorrow lol.