Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default SotD Saturday 28 February

Good morning!

It's been a long time since I tested anything new, but yesterday I tried L'Artisan Fleur de Liane and The Different Company Sublime Balkiss and was inspired to go through more samples that have been waiting for ages.

Today's picks are The Pink Room No 1 and Pour Toi.

Have a wonderful weekend, all!
    Last edited by tigrushka; 28th February 2009 at 04:14 AM. Reason: fatal error aka the SotD bug
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

Default Re: SotD Saturday 28 February

I am craving SIENNE L'HIVER and will be spraying it on after my shower tomorrow morning.

Good morning everyone, once again thank you all so much for the hugs and well wishes. I posted yesterday kind of late, but you all deserve another big thank you hug from me. You are all the greatest.

My sotD is going to be A la Nuit (thanks again Ubu), I took a quick whiff from the vial and was swept away. Serge and I have a love hate relationship; if I love one of his scents I love, love, love it, if I do not love one of his scents I absolutely detest it. So things are boding very well for my sotD.

Off to bed again, this time for real (thank you Nyquil)

Be well my beautiful scented ones,
    Quand on boit l'eau, il faut penser à sa source

Morning Star

Daytime: Gucci Pour Homme layered with Ermenegildo Zegna Z Zegna Extreme
    Evening: Ralph Lauren Polo Blue

Brielle - great news about your dear Mama. I'm very glad to hear she's safely home and the antibiotics are working. Now you have to look after yourself as well, darling girl! Back to that doctor's on Monday and a good hot orange juice in the meantime! Sending healing thoughts to you and also to:
    Chaya - hope your head has stopped exploding. Very messy things, exploding heads; we don't like them. So a big but gentle hug to you and Brielle and anyone else who is feeling under the weather.
    Lian: good job you had that pillow under your laptop: better a burnt pillow than a singed Lian!

I'm in Maubousin thanks to a sample from the ever-lovely Twolf. I've never smelled this before and it's interesting. The reviews on the database here talk about rich candied fruit, but I get a slightly over-ripe fruit topnote, similar to Van Cleef and Arpels First (which was too much and I had to scrub off my arm). That over-ripe note isn't as huge as in First so although I don't like it much it doesn't make this a scrubber.
    A few minutes in, there's now a very nice, slightly spicy/woody note coming through that is quite fresh-cut and clean. Now this, I like!

Looking forward to Fasnacht tomorrow. Unlike the Dutch Fasnacht, the Swiss celebrations are a sober affair - though I wouldn't put money on tonight's parade being completely alcohol-free! I live in Canton Zurich and in our city the parades and celebrations go on for 3 days: Saturday night is for grown ups and with the number of bars mentioned in the timetable (it's Switzerland! Everything here is timetabled!) I assume some drink may be taken; Sunday afternoon is the big parade with floats and costumed groups walking along the route as well as the costumed marching bands; Monday is the Children's Parade, where any child over 5 years old can join in and walk (oh dear, Small is still a bit too small, what a shame); after the Children's Parade on Monday evening the Boogg will be burnt on a bonfire and there will be music and a firework display. I'm quite fascinated by this Boogg (that word needs umlauts over both Os and no, I have no idea how to say it). I'm assuming the effigy represents winter and burning it brings the spring, but perhaps one of our Swiss members will set me straight on that.

So I'm charging up the cameras and hunting out all the memory cards and hoping it stays as sunny as it is this morning so everyone has a lovely time. Makeup Maniac - I don't know if people camp out, but my hubby was in town yesterday and said the place was full of marching bands holding out the cap to ask for money, so I guess everyone is there already. Don't know if I'd fancy camping in February when we've still got patches of snow on the ground, but these Swiss are hardy souls, so anything is possible.

Well that's today's little travelogue. I hope you're not too bored.
    have a lovely weekend.
    x
    Last edited by Wordbird; 28th February 2009 at 08:07 AM.
    "A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future." Coco Chanel

I'm streamlining my collection http://community.basenotes.net/showt...29#post1219729

Santa Maria Novella MELOGRANO
    "Perfume is the dream that carries me."

There is always the sky to look at

Good morning all. I'm glad that Brielle's mom is feeling better and so sorry about the incident at your house Agent Provocateur! Today is the costumeparty/carnival and I think I've finally decided on which scent to wear. Feel very back to nature today in a combination of AL firewood and dabs of SL Chene. If I had a bottle,not just a sample of Chene this would be my scent of choice for the Galadriel costume. Hope you have a fun saturday

I'm still scentless, still deciding. But I wanted to reply to Wordbird's post.

Quote Originally Posted by Wordbird View Post
    Looking forward to Fasnacht tomorrow. Unlike the Dutch Fasnacht, the Swiss celebrations are a sober affair
    sober affair? you either

a) have a very liberal interpretation of "sober"
    b) never stayed long enough in a "Beiz" (pub)
    c) never been to Basler Fasnacht (perhaps people are sober in Zurich.. in Basel: not so much)

(it's Switzerland! Everything here is timetabled!)
    we are a little pedantic sometimes (but you love us for it, dont you? )

after the Children's Parade on Monday evening the Boogg will be burnt on a bonfire and there will be music and a firework display. I'm quite fascinated by this Boogg (that word needs umlauts over both Os and no, I have no idea how to say it). I'm assuming the effigy represents winter and burning it brings the spring, but perhaps one of our Swiss members will set me straight on that.
    Yupp, the Böög represents winter. The faster its head explodes - yes, it is a little archaic - the better the upcoming summer is supposed to be.

Very messy things, exploding heads; we don't like them.
    I guess we've just found an exeption to that rule, right?

Hugs to all of you! And Wordbird, enjoy the Fasnacht (ours starts on Monday)!

Goodmorning! Shalimar for me today.
    Some books are undeservedly forgotten, none are undeservedly remembered - W.H. Auden

Good morning, lovely ladies and gents!

Finally tested Chanel Beige last night, need to retest it again but overall -- meh... forgettable and not craveable. Also tested Vanille Galante and was puzzled a bit: where is vanilla? I promise, before I just had beef and barley soup, so spices are not to be blamed.

So, end of winter -- I know someone will say not until March 22 -- and we are back to normal cold here in TX. Will wear the final drops of Lorenzo Villoresi Alamut.

Sounds great, Wordbird! Another must-see, *sigh*.

Boozing it up with Ambre Russe again today.
    It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely products of a deranged imagination.

Douglas Adams

BrothaG and I are like-minded this morning with
    the weird and wonderful Melograno!

Well, well...
    You Schweizres and Schweizerinnen are going to have a blast !

Poor AP !
    Break-ins are vile...you feel angry, violated, impotent.
    I'm so sorry....it's a huge trauma [ I know whereof I speak].

I've got to say, though...I'd adore a Dobie....can I be your Dobie ?

Brielle- glad mama is mending !
    That means that Brielle gets a weeny break, too...

Now that I'm less kookoo, i can mail all the stuff i couldn't look at...
    That means YOU, Wordalettina, and some sweet Sniffa folks, blahblah.

I need to post the link, but here , but Lizzie Zorn is doing a 'mitzvah' for kids w/ brain stem tumors.-

http://www.soivohle.com/m.mypromise.html

I've ordered unsniffed [ it costs $30- but I work with CNS tumors, so you get the picture...], but Lizzie's stuff is goood.

Today, MH Fleur Oriental.
    I want lots of musk, these days...

Also, if you're interested :

http://bittergracenotes.blogspot.com...and-white.html

Love you !
    Make it good, now.
    ((((all who ail)))))

Today I'm in Envy me.

Brielle, I'm glad to hear your dear mum is feeling better.

Everyone else, I hope you have a lovely Saturday.

Checking back in to report: scented in NR for Her EdT.
    Have a nice Saturday, everyone!

Bal a Versailles for me tonight - wore it to a friend's black and white party

Basenotes Plus

Yay for your mom, Brielle! You take good care, dear.
    (((((AP))))) I'm so sorry! That's just awful.
    Chaya, hope you're feeling better honey.

Estee Lauder Sensuous

Enjoy the day, all!
    "I felt something so intense, I could only express it in a perfume." - Jacques Guerlain

Brielle! You know, of the samples I sent, A La Nuit was the "wildcard" - I know it's not typical of your style, but I thought I'd give it a go anyhow . One fantastic thing about this community is no drops are ever left behind. Someone somewhere will give even the tiniest vial a good home. Wordie is wearing a wonderful scent, and so is Twolf ~ although the Beige is not tripping her trigger...
    This AM is weight class, then Football Boosters Pancake Breakfast, then the husband and I are meeting with the tax preparer (ugh). I love this woman and she really makes the entire process painless, but I just can't stand to do 'the paperwork & the numbers'. At least I'll be smelling fine through ALL of it in Angelique Noire! My full bottle arrived yesterday and I'm in angelica heaven!

Thumbs up Re: SotD Saturday 28 February

EAU DE LIERRE

diptyque

Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
    Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth
    Perfumes

House twins with Lievje - L'Heure Bleu

Occasion: Visit to the Smithsonian American History Museum with Mom.

The museum just reopened (November) after a HUGE 2-3 year renovation. Trying to hit the sweet spot between local curiosity (Nov/Dec) and the hoards of tourists (as soon as the Cherry Blossoms bloom). We'll see if I'm successful.

Having spent significant time in this museum throughout my life (as a kid, a professional historian, a local stagehand killing time, showing around out-of-towners), I am very curious to see what they have changed. And what they haven't :')

I'll let y'all know what I find.
    Sakecat's Scent Project
    "Wardrobe" and Reviews of everything I've tried to date. Please come visit and let me know what you think.

A sample from the wonderfully worded Wordie....(keep writin' Sugar. Your travelogues are trip-inspiring!) Fragonard's Baroque Parfum...a spicy (ginger) rose and bergamot combo that is tres raffinee and sportif at the same time. Go figure.
    "The world is ruled by letting things take their course. It cannot be ruled by interfering." Lao Tze

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

Domenico Caracini 1913 is my SotD. A rose is a rose is a rose
    Our job is to live joyfully in this world of sorrows--Joseph Campbell

Hello everyone. I'm staying in today to try to get over a nasty cold... Hopefully all of the bugs and viruses infecting all of us will have run their courses soon!

This morning I'm starting out with two iris scents: Chanel No 19 EDT on the left wrist and Hermes Hiris EDT on the right. Yes, I look ridiculous performing the BN salute in double!!!

Brielle: So glad to read the good news. You must be so relieved.
    Wordbird: What an exotic adventure, and right in your own yard!

I am wearing Musc Maori over Vanilla Noir body creme.

Basenotes Institution

Sycomore by Chanel

My husband, Ray and I, met 11 years ago today. We're celebrating by spending the day with each other - on a beautifully sunny Saturday morning here in Miami.

My life is rich. My heart is full. My fragrance wardrobe is well stocked. How lucky I am!

Have a great day everybody.

Happy Anniversary Mike! 11 years is an accomplishment to be proud of!

Brielle, glad your mama is better!

Chaya thanks for the links. Brain tumors in kids. Doesn't get much more tragic than that, in my book. (As an aside, I knew from a young age that I could NEVER be a pediatrician. I'd be wrecked with every terminally ill, abused, neglected kid--bless those who CAN work with them.)

Happy Birthday kissandmakeup and Sirena! And many happy returns of the day!

Today I'm still in the remnants of last nights SOTE Ayala Moriel's Film Noir. All Basenotes (!) and one of the best patchouli scents I've ever sniffed. The chocolate is deep and rich (and not sweet) and serves as a perfect counterpoint/enhancement of the patchouli. It's MARVELOUS, and a must try for those who love patchouli.

Happy anniversary, Mike!!!!

After testing Ava Luxe Roses and liking it very much, particularly for warm weather (sorry, Mike!) I did a complete about-face and am reveling in something much more typical for me, Parfumerie Generale Cuir d'Iris. This one always reminds me of our fabulous Lady in Black, who first brought it to my attention. Big hugs and thanks!
    It’s thought that people who hope too much will just waste their life away and never get down to doing any real work. They’re confusing Hope with Wish, its lazy cousin... When Wish whispers, “Something is just around the corner,” what comes or not is never what was wished for. When Hope whispers “Something is just around the corner,” something always is. -- Charlie Elberson

My sale thread has some of my underappreciated fragrances looking for a good, new home...

Happy anniversary Mike (and sounds like you've got a wonderful day for it too).

I'm in FDB today - talking about it in the other thread made me really crave it today. Ahh, it's so good.

Reminiscence Paris Patchouli Elixir EDP

I'll have what Lizzie J is having, patchouli that is. Make mine with extra patchouli and hold the leathery chypre feel of her Film Noir: cedarwood, patchouli, vetiver, sandalwood, vanilla, tonka beans, tolu balsam and white musk. I'll also have a little Jack and Meg to start the day. Some "Blue Orchid" would be a nice kickstart.

Congratulations Mike and Ray. That's quite a milestone. May you have many more years of happiness together. Huzzah!

Quote Originally Posted by sloan_8013 View Post

Reminiscence Paris Patchouli Elixir EDP

I'll have what Lizzie J is having, patchouli that is. Make mine with extra patchouli and hold the leathery chypre feel of her Film Noir: cedarwood, patchouli, vetiver, sandalwood, vanilla, tonka beans, tolu balsam and white musk. I'll also have a little Jack and Meg to start the day. Some "Blue Orchid" would be a nice kickstart.

Congratulations Mike and Ray. That's quite a milestone. May you have many more years of happiness together. Huzzah!

what a charming bottle!

I confess I have a hard time keeping up with all the comings and goings of my fellow basenoters these days. working overtime, and grateful for the opportunity to do so, in this economic climate, but also having very little down time.

Big general hug to everyone. And especially Happy Anniversary to Mike and Ray. I love romance!
    Hubby and I watched Sleepless in Seattle last night, his first time ever, and it was such fun for me!

oh, and I am wearing the yummy and luscious Aimez Moi parfum from Caron. For some reason this one always evokes a sense of history for me, and an older, slower paced time in civilization.
    "Like a lobster with a pearl in its claw, the beet held the jasmine firmly without crushing or obscuring it. Beet lifted jasmine, the way a bullnecked partner lifts a ballerina, and the pair came on stage on citron's fluty cue. As if jasmine were a collection of beautiful paintings, beet hung it in the galleries of the nose, insured it against fire or theft, threw a party to celebrate it. Citron mailed the invitations." Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins p. 189

What I am loving right now: Shalimar vintage extrait, Chanel Bois des Iles, Chanel no. 22, Le Labo Iris 39, Guerlain Iris Ganache

Birthday party for Mom Dad Feb 26, Mom Feb 28 and Son in Law Feb 28. Lots of February B.D.'s! SotD will be Prada
    Last edited by ChantillyLace; 28th February 2009 at 04:07 PM.

Congratulations Mike and Ray! Enjoy your special day.

Agent Provocateur: I'm so sorry for the violation of your home, that's just awful. I'm thankful no one was hurt, even though it seriously disturbs your sense of safety.

Brielle: I'm so glad your mom is doing better. I hope you are on the mend too.

I'm still enjoying the remainder of last night's Jasmin de Nuit (TDC), so I haven't really chosen a SotD. I'm still on the hunt for the perfect lily scent. Yesterday I tested CdG Leaves, Lily (thanks again Quarry), and Lys Mediteranea (FM). I liked both, but the Malle has little longevity. Un Lys (SL) is beautiful, but is a bit too sweet and doesn't feel fresh enough.

I hope you all have a lovely Saturday.

eau de campagne - sisley

BN better than ever
    Blog Entries

Wish everyone here could be as happy as Mike and as healthy as a horse.

Sampling Profumo African Night, which I believe is a hybrid of Tartar Leather and jasmine. Definitely prefer the leather fragrance by itself, but AN's okay, too.
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Myrurgia Maja. I got a jug o' lotion and shower gel for cheap at Ross the other day (What the hey, I thought, I'll give it a go!) It's soapy and spicy and quite nice for the price, no complaints here!
    Both bottles are really really big, though, so if anyone is interested, drop me a PM.
    Have a wonderful Saturday, all!

I see Galadriel went with Firewood. After looking at the sap, cedar, silver birch, and oak of Chêne, I think that one is a perfect pick for Middle Earth, too. Have fun!

AP, very sorry to hear about the burglary. Dobes are beautiful, wonderful dogs. Even when one is a teddybear (as mine was), people have a healthy respect/fear for them, just based on appearance.

I've just put on a dab of Youth Dew Amber Nude, with thanks to mikeperez. And congratulations on 11 years! :bounce:

Songes by AG in Edt and EdP
    Such a big difference between the two, I can hardly believe they are suppose to be the same. In the EdT the topnotes are awful but soon the jasmin comes out rather strongly with a touch of vanilla.
    The EdP is almost vanilla and fragipani straight away with no jasmin.

I also wore Jo Malone Pommegranate Noir. Lovely drydown on that one, didn't care much for the start of it though. A bit too much spice for me and not enough orange but I can see why so many people love it, just not for me.
    But once you get locked into a serious perfume collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

My word - so much going on this weekend!!!

Brielle - so glad mama is on the mend. It's so woorisome when things happen with parents.

Wordie: love your travel guide. Makes me long for a trip. LOVE this idea of burning 'boong'. Do you think the neighbors would think me totally mad?

AP: missed you news. So very sorry, but very glad you're okay.

Mike - Congrats! Have a great day.

Chaya: Thanks for the link. You may remember that it was this dreaded 'thing' that killed my older brother. Oh - & do take good care w/ franke-foot. I know you're anxious, but pacing is a good thing. (Preaching to the choir, I know.)

In Calandre for my last day of paid overtime. From here on, it's for free. Think they could have waited until AFTER year end numbers were submitted to the Feds?

May change to something livelier later as I grapple with Facebook. It's a very strange place w/walls and tags and posts. I think it should come with a GPS.
    ************************************************** ****************************
    I truly believe that with a cape & the right tiara I could save the world.

Alexander McQueenKingdom eau de parfum

Today I drained the last little bit from my F Annunziata Kama sample. So lovely....BUT NOW, I'm struggling emotionally to buy an unsniffed bottle of Givenchy's Eau de Givenchy! Oh the torment! I don't need a full bottle of anything but the notes sound wonderful for springtime....

ORGANZA by Givenchy

Congratulations Mike! You are very blessed but you know that

Wearing Estee Lauder Sensuous today to go shopping with my little chef daughter who wants to prepare a fabulous meal tonight. I always get to be sous chef when she cooks and she is a little slave driver!

Happy Anniversary Mike and Ray!! :bounce:
    Some books are undeservedly forgotten, none are undeservedly remembered - W.H. Auden

Noa Fleur (Cacharel)

Basenotes Plus

Congratulations, Mike and Ray!
    "I felt something so intense, I could only express it in a perfume." - Jacques Guerlain

I tried to post and it did not go through. Hmmmm! Trying again:

Happy for you, Brielle! Happy Anniversary, Mike!

SOTD is Samsara. Have an impeccable Saturday, all!

Tea Rose by Perfumers' Workshop on my wrists and Bridget by Tocca on my neck- they blend nicely.

Congrats to Mike and Ray on your romantic milestone!

I am now in SIENNE L'HIVER, but this morning I sampled Gres CABOTINE, both vintage and new, thanks to the generosity of Analavande.

Cabotine (in both versions) was very pretty on my skin, particularly in the later stages. I would describe it as a complex green floral with a "classy lady" vibe.

Basenotes Institution

Cologne A La Russe by Institut Tres Bien (first time from my full bottle)

Thanks everyone for the anniversary wishes.

Basenotes Institution

SoTD is Infusion D'Iris and later Genie De Bois
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Changed into Infusion d'Iris and am now scent twin with mysticknot.

Balenciaga's Talisman

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to kissandmakeup! Have a lovely day!
    Last edited by Zibeline; 28th February 2009 at 11:23 PM.

La Via del Profumo: Mona Lisa
    Civet, tuberose, mandarine

Congratulations to Mike and Ray!
    Evenstar

Happy Anny, Mike and Ray !
    May many more follow....

[Listening to "Highway th Hell" and very happy... Wordie, your packie is finally en route...]

Dior Homme (it's not technically mine, but my husband's -- but I seem to wear it more often than he does)

Aha! Thanks Potiron! I knew I could rely on The Great Pumpkin for chapter and verse on what's going on here!

Quote Originally Posted by potiron View Post
    sober affair? you either

a) have a very liberal interpretation of "sober"
    b) never stayed long enough in a "Beiz" (pub)
    c) never been to Basler Fasnacht (perhaps people are sober in Zurich.. in Basel: not so much)

Well, I've only been to the family parade on the Sunday afternoon, so maybe I've missed all the fun. But it's all very sober and well-behaved. Maybe it's those solid burgers of Canton Zurich. And no, sadly I don't get to spend ANY time in pubs nowadays! With a small child and no babysitters, my old ways of boozing and floozing have gone by the board. While I don't miss the hangovers, I do miss the fun.

we are a little pedantic sometimes (but you love us for it, dont you? )
    If you ever want to catch a train or you're sick or anything else where you want to be 100% certain, the Swiss are the BEST. And I love that people don't drop litter and that children can walk to school safely, even the tiny ones, and that drivers stop for zebra crossings and... lots of things about Switzerland are ace. (I'm keeping my Welsh nationality though. We're very good at taking the mickey, sheep and singing. And usually quite good at rugby. I have no fingernails left after last night's match.)

Yupp, the Böög represents winter. The faster its head explodes - yes, it is a little archaic - the better the upcoming summer is supposed to be.
    I guess we've just found an exeption to that rule, right?
    Oh yeah! Good exception! Hope that Boogg goes boom bangabang and gives us a lovely summer! (Better the Boogg than Chaya!)

Hugs to all of you! And Wordbird, enjoy the Fasnacht (ours starts on Monday)!
    So hang on... I can have Fasnacht over here and then nip over to Basel and have a right old booze-up over there? Sounds like a plan!
    Seriously - have a smashing time, Potiron. If you happen to be in a pub, have a drink for me!

And I'll just validate this post by adding my SOTE is Jicky Parfum de Toilette, which is the edp, as far as I know. It's in the gold refillable outer shell, so a little bit vintage, but not very old. It's more civety than the edt, but I find it just as soothing in its own way.
    "A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future." Coco Chanel

I'm streamlining my collection http://community.basenotes.net/showt...29#post1219729

Hello everyone, hope the weekend is treating everyone fabulously.

Pomander I hope you will be feeling well soon; stay in, stay warm, have lots of soup and tea. Big hugs for you.

Chaya thank you for the link to Lizzie's site, what a worthwhile cause. Cancer is such a horrible insidious thing, may we see it eradicated in our lifetimes. Stay well, and off" of frankenfootie!! A little side-note; one of our kitties is named Frank, now I always seem to call him Frank-en-footie", which my hubby finds so cute.

Wordbird- I really wish I could be at this wonderful event, hope you will have a wonderful time. Enjoy lots of yummies for me! I just saw your sotE, all I can say is mmmm. I love it in the PdT, even more than the extrait. enjoy!!!

Mike sweetie, I wish you and Ray the happiest anniversary imaginable. I am sure the day is just perfect, and will continue as such. Keep celebrating all year long, then start again this time next year

My sotD was A la Nuit (thanks to Ubu) and I was correct, it turned out to be fabulous. At first I thought the Jasmin would overpower me, and all around, but then it subsided. It became very soft and creamy, a little brighter and greener, and then it evolved into a lush, somewhat spicy warm combination that was intoxicating. So this will go on the love side. Curses Ubu, now I will have to finagle a bottle of this.

My sotE is going to be Chamade (also curtesy of Ubu) which I have not replenished in ages, so it will be like a wonderful get-together with an old friend. Hopefully we still interact well sometimes old friends not seen in a while change, but Chamade was always a close love. Thanks again Ubu, I am using the power of scent to try and heal. I will probably be augmenting that with antibiotics again, but I will give kudos to you and the power of fragrance

Be well everyone, big hugs to you all, stay well, stay warm (or cool) and enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Group Hug Everyone!!!!!

Last edited by Brielle87; 28th February 2009 at 10:32 PM.
    Quand on boit l'eau, il faut penser à sa source

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

Congratulations Mike and Ray!

SotE is Vintage Montana Parfum d'Homme. Gimmegimmegimme..
    Our job is to live joyfully in this world of sorrows--Joseph Campbell

So hang on... I can have Fasnacht over here and then nip over to Basel and have a right old booze-up over there? Sounds like a plan!
    Seriously - have a smashing time, Potiron. If you happen to be in a pub, have a drink for me!

That does indeed sound like plan! Pity, that you haven't got a babysitter... Anyway, I'll have to work during Fasnacht and can't go too wild anyway. But I promise should I go have a drink in a Beiz I shall think of you.

Quote Originally Posted by kbe View Post
    SotE is Vintage Montana Parfum d'Homme. Gimmegimmegimme..
    Ha! Do you want my bottle?

Happy anniversary, Mike and Ray!!!!! Give him a squeeze for me!

Dare I say what I'm wearing today?
    [I]"Embrace those things which give you pleasure, after all, there is so much mediocrity to endure elsewhere."[/I] -- [URL="http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?p=1496120#post1496120"]Inselaffe[/URL]