Code of Conduct

Default Bvlgari Pour Homme, Bvlgari Extreme, or Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir?

Which of these 3 are the most elegant, luxurious, and sensational that will give most attention to people around me?
    Last edited by Oslo-Fjord; 1st March 2009 at 02:44 PM.

Default Re: Bvlgari Pour Homme, Bvlgari Extreme, or Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir?

I own Soir and Extreme and have tried BPHomme. I believe Soir to be the most elegant and luxurious out of those three, its a very nice attention grabbing scent for that romantic occasion. BPHomme is also quite nice but extreme has something about it that I don't like. Conclusion:
    ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧UK Sale Thread: Niche & Designer bottles for sale UK✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Current Top Favorites:
    1) DAVIDOFF Silver Shadow Private Blend
    2) BOND No.9 New York Oud
    3) LUBIN Idole de Lubin (eau de parfum)
    4) MONT BLANC Legend Intense
    5) CHARRIOL Eau de Parfum pour Homme
    6) YSL L'Homme Parfum Intense
    7) DIOR La Collection Privée - Ambre Nuit
    8) SCENTSTORY 24 Gold
    9) HERMES Voyage d'Hermès Parfum
    10) LATTAFA Ameer Al Oudh

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ UK Niche, Rare & Designer Complete Decant List UK ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ Facebook Decant List ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Quote Originally Posted by Oslo-Fjord View Post
    Which of these 3 are the most elegant, luxurious, and sensational that will give most attention to people around me?
    There is already another topic and a poll about these 3 scents: http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=223003

The winner seems to be the Extreme version, which is my favourite among 3 of them as well.

i guess we all disagree...bulgari ph is the best, imo...its understated but smells too damn good to deny it....i have gotten many compliments from this one. Soir is a diffeent animal all together from the other two.

Extreme is nice but i find its bulgari ph, but with the volume turned up way too loud. Its sort of like playing your favorite song but so loud that you cant here its nuance which made you like the song because the loudness drowns out subtelty and makes it just noise
    Current Top 5:

Tabac, Cardinal, Brookes Brothers, Musc Kublai Khan, Andron

Quote Originally Posted by cusut View Post
    There is already another topic and a poll about these 3 scents: http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=223003

The winner seems to be the Extreme version, which is my favourite among 3 of them as well.

Ok. Thanks! Maby the extreme version will be something for me, because i like a scent that last a long time on the skin. But which of them has best strenght of character?

As usual, Soir gets my vote.

The original PH, hands down. The Extreme lacks that lingering beauty of PH, while I find Soir to be a not really good mix of PH and Blu.

It`s written on the Bvlgari home- page, that Soir is a evening scent. Is it wearable for daytime to?
    Are those 3 frags all-year-any-occations-fragrances?

Wink Re: Bvlgari Pour Homme, Bvlgari Extreme, or Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir?

Quote Originally Posted by Oslo-Fjord View Post
    It`s written on the Bvlgari home- page, that Soir is a evening scent. Is it wearable for daytime to?
    Ah no, the bottle locks itself after 3am and will open again at 6pm.
    Last edited by Stereotomy; 1st March 2009 at 07:49 PM.
    Wanted: a cap of Bvlgari Thé Vert

Wanted: L' Artisan Timbuktu or Fragonard Concerto

Feel free to visit Polderposh - a young up & coming Dutch fragrance blog!

Soir has a great longervity, with a really smooth, warm, gentle smell. Very nice, and also sexy.

Ok. Today i went to the perfumery-store, and tried out all 3. My conclusion: Non of them hold the caracter, that catch my attention..It`s nothing special with those 3 frags that want me to buy them. But i tried out a couple of other scents, and the first was Cartier Roadster. It`s quite nice actualy, but i dont like the opening that reminds me of Spearmint chewing-gum or a tooth-paste. But the dry-down is nice. The one that impressed me most was Geir by Geir Ness. Very uniqe and elegant! Fresh, spicy and clean.. A one of a kind!

(please) try to get a sample of Soir and give it a days wear. it's a wonderful composition..love it.

Soir is too cloying for me in the top- and midnotes. The papyrus note just screams like a annoying kid. Basenotes are quite ok and refined.
    Wanted: a cap of Bvlgari Thé Vert

Wanted: L' Artisan Timbuktu or Fragonard Concerto

Feel free to visit Polderposh - a young up & coming Dutch fragrance blog!

oslo-fjord i have bulgari ph extreme at my wishlist. Could try it last week and did find it especially for the low prices ok for daily office use. I also find it not very unique and weak but the longevity was ok (better than the original) and i want to have another J. Cavallier work after RiveGauche ph. Couldn´t smell soir till now.
    Last edited by sanatik; 3rd March 2009 at 10:13 AM.
    "Wow, I've never smelled anything like that before."

Most formal: Bvlgari pour Homme
    Most refreshing: Bvlgari pour Homme Extreme
    Most seductive: Soir pour Homme
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

KiatBkk ok but the extreme version is formal enough or ? So you could write "most refreshing and formal enough" :--)
    Last edited by sanatik; 3rd March 2009 at 10:29 AM.
    "Wow, I've never smelled anything like that before."