Code of Conduct

Default New: F by Ferragamo pour Homme BLACK

Hi,

Anybody tried it yet? Have it on my hand and I think it is almost the same as the "non-black version". Can you smell a difference?

Mic.

Default Re: New: F by Ferragamo pour Homme BLACK

I did read it was suppose to be launched in March of this year in the US. The original one really did not do good here in the US - I have to admit I still like the original very much.

For me the original version was stronger, F Black is more gentle for me and without any synthetics...

I really like both. I love F Black. I was able to get a bottle from the Ferragamo store in Las Vegas. THe lady I talked to asked me a lot of questions about how I heard of F Black already.

F Black is a great take on the original with a bittersweet tonka bean-esque basenote and other notes added much like Allure's. Oliver Polge did F Black and also Allure Homme so I can see why they are similar.

Fantastic evening wear. I've been wearing it almost everyday for the night!

Quote Originally Posted by SirSlarty View Post
    I really like both. I love F Black. I was able to get a bottle from the Ferragamo store in Las Vegas. THe lady I talked to asked me a lot of questions about how I heard of F Black already.

F Black is a great take on the original with a bittersweet tonka bean-esque basenote and other notes added much like Allure's. Oliver Polge did F Black and also Allure Homme so I can see why they are similar.

Fantastic evening wear. I've been wearing it almost everyday for the night!

Jacques Polge did Allure.. Not Olivier..

Quote Originally Posted by Oslo-Fjord View Post
    Jacques Polge did Allure.. Not Olivier..
    Meh. It was a Polge.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSlarty View Post
    I totally agree with the above assement about the similarities between Allure and F Black, but I prefer the Chanel's one (although sweeter, it also smells more complex to my nose)

I Love F....but have never made the purchase.....This will be something for me to test drive .
    Gary

I'll have to test this one out it completely went off my radar, wonder why...

Sur la Plage

I just recently sampled this one on a suggestion from a friend, and was very pleasantly surprised by it. I found it to be one of the better designer scents I have tried in the past year. I recommend giving it a sniff if you get a chance.

Notes include lavender absolute, black pepper, coriander seeds, labdanum and tonka bean.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread