Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Default Profumi del Forte.

    Tested all of them today, and they smell great! Nice looking bottles too. It seems like a very High quality fragrance-house. It`s strange that it`s so little talk aboute it here at the forum.
    Eny of you guys that use scents from this house? What do you think of it? It`s intresting to hear..

  2. #2

    Default Re: Profumi del Forte.

    I never heard of them. Are they in the directory?

  3. #3

    Default Re: Profumi del Forte.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oslo-Fjord View Post
    Any of you guys that use scents from this house? What do you think of it? It`s intresting to hear..
    I have Tirrenico on order as a belated b'day gift to myself. If the rest of the line is as good, my wallet doesn't want me to hear about it.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Profumi del Forte.

    Quote Originally Posted by scentsitivity View Post
    I never heard of them. Are they in the directory?
    No, but you can take a look here: www.profumidelforte.it

  5. #5

    Default Re: Profumi del Forte.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oslo-Fjord View Post
    No, but you can take a look here: www.profumidelforte.it
    Thank you for the link. These seem interesting. They need better distribution channels, it appears. I also did not see prices.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Profumi del Forte.

    Quote Originally Posted by scentsitivity View Post
    Thank you for the link. These seem interesting. They need better distribution channels, it appears. I also did not see prices.
    160,-EUR / 236,-USD for 100ml at www.heavenscent.no in Oslo.

Similar Threads

  1. Profumi Del Forte.
    By Oslo-Fjord in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11th July 2011, 01:54 AM
  2. Profumi del Forte "Tirrenico"
    By Magnifiscent in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 27th June 2011, 10:56 AM
  3. Profumi del Forte
    By Magnifiscent in forum No longer missing fragrances
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19th January 2011, 06:05 PM
  4. Ambra del Nepal and Brezza di Mare by i Profumi di Firenze
    By BlackCat in forum No longer missing fragrances
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 13th October 2008, 12:25 AM
  5. Profumi del Forte.
    By frank06 in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24th April 2008, 05:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •