Code of Conduct

Default Rochas Lui: notes making me joyous

I know I am being redundant with so many posts on this one, but I think it deserves attention.

Yesterday I went to my prefered stockist with the idea of buying Dunhill Edition. Saw Lui standing there, asked to try it, apllied it and... changed my mind.

How can such a marvelous concoction be so ignored? I don't have the time to review it in a detailed manner, I promise I will, but it smells like a more complex and richer version of Gucci pour Homme. This one is linear compared to Lui

The richness of the notes are amazing, longevity is superb - I know what I am saying due to skin chemistry, scents just don't last on me at all - and sillage can be a problem depending the place you are in. It does not look at all as a contemporary fragrance in terms of it's strength, ratther a bomb dating from the 1980's. "Embriagante" would be the term in Spanish, literaly meaning it has an intoxicating power, in this sense, quite a positive one: it does make me joyous.

I never felt that way after wearing or semlling a perfume.

Default Re: Rochas Lui: notes making me joyous

Quote Originally Posted by Pollux View Post

The richness of the notes are amazing, longevity is superb - I know what I am saying due to skin chemistry, scents just don't last on me at all - and sillage can be a problem depending the place you are in. It does not look at all as a contemporary fragrance in terms of it's strength, ratther a bomb dating from the 1980's. "Embriagante" would be the term in Spanish, literaly meaning it has an intoxicating power, in this sense, quite a positive one: it does make me joyous.

I never felt that way after wearing or semlling a perfume.
    This is a very fine review already. Congrats, I am happy for you. Lui is in my top 10 (or... 15)!
    'Il mondo dei profumi č un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.