Code of Conduct

Question Zirh Warrior series "Alexander the Great" Bodywash..

A few months ago I stumbled opon a few bottles of this stuff in my local TJ Maxx, and I can't get enough of it. I actually spent most of a Saturday hitting every Marshall's and TJ Maxx in my metropolitan area scooping up every bottle of it I could (which ended up being about 9 bottles)!

I know there's a forum dedicated specifically to grooming products etc, but I wanted to post this here because what I'm really hoping to find is a fragrance that is a close approximation of this scent.. Preferably in an EdT or EdP form, rather than just a bodywash.

Anyone else a fan of this stuff, and if so, any recommendations on scents to check out that are along similar lines?

Basenotes Institution

Default Re: Zirh Warrior series "Alexander the Great" Bodywash..

It's 'woody' smelling, isn't it?

Is this the "orange" one? I used it this AM (it may be "Ceasar") and while it smells nice, it is totally overpowering my SOTD, Light Blue PH. I smell more like Clinique Happy for Men than anything else.

Basenotes Institution

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW View Post
    Is this the "orange" one? I used it this AM (it may be "Ceasar") a...
    The orange one is 'Julius Caeser'. The 'Alexander the Great' one is burgundy colored.

"Alexander the Great" is the burgandy coloured one and is described on the bottle as "Empowering Spicy Woody Scent". Of the three in this series I've tried, all of them are quite nice and have tremendous staying power for shower gel.

I'd really love to find something similar to "Alexander the Great"

I've seen piles of these in my local Marshalls - never smelled them - but next time I'm over there I'll give a sniff. If you give us some of the notes I'm sure the experts here will make recommendations.

I used the body wash yesterday and tried to think of something close to it. The best I came up with is Versace Man, the one in the purple bottle. It's spicy and woody, but some have said it has a "grape" note in it, which is sort of true. Every time I used Alexander the Great prior, I would think Alexander the Grape as there is something of a light grape note in it.