Code of Conduct

Default Have you ever noticed how photoshopped bottle pics look? i.e no straw, no bubbles

The angles are always perfect, no bubbles in the liquid, the glass sparkles like crystal, the liquid is color enhanced (it's never as vibrant in real life, especially under store lighting) even the plastic caps look glass. a good example of this is dior homme, with its metal tube and that small black straw poking out of it. Absent in pictures, looks a bit silly in real life. And come to think of it, it really does look like a tube of lipstick. I guess that accord was intentional?

Default Re: Have you ever noticed how photoshopped bottle pics look? i.e no straw, no bubbles

Quote Originally Posted by DerangedGoose View Post
    The angles are always perfect, no bubbles in the liquid, the glass sparkles like crystal, the liquid is color enhanced (it's never as vibrant in real life, especially under store lighting) even the plastic caps look glass. a good example of this is dior homme, with its metal tube and that small black straw poking out of it. Absent in pictures, looks a bit silly in real life. And come to think of it, it really does look like a tube of lipstick. I guess that accord was intentional?
    Didn't you know, there's "bottle" models. They hire these guys to sell the fragrance. I'd like that jobl Too bad I don't have dimensions to pull it off...eh well, I'll keep dreaming.

LOL

They do look really different in real life. Good thing their scents make up for it!

Default Re: Have you ever noticed how photoshopped bottle pics look? i.e no straw, no bubbles

Yeah.
    Shameless Plug: Sales thread with Roses Musk, Rose Poivree, and others.
    Looking for lot of samples of female fragrances.