Code of Conduct

Default Unusual question- name a scent, which in your opinion, matches the following track

Now this question might be tough and unconventional, but I appeal to the fragrance lovers from everywhere to tell me which scent (irrespective if male, female, unisex or else) they would associate to the instrumental version of "The a la Menthe" by La Caution, played during the laser dance scene of Ocean's Twelve- not so much so according to the film's plot, subject and atmosphere, nor to the particular scene or the film's cast personal style and appearance. I would much more prefer to find out which scent strictly this track and its style and musical features suggest to you.
    Last edited by Ken_Russell; 15th March 2009 at 04:55 PM.

Default Re: Unusual question- name a scent, which in your opinion, matches the following trac

You have something there, as our senses of smell, taste and vision certainly overlap but touch and hearing don't seem to have any connection...I can't think of a scent but give you 10/10 for originality.

Default Re: Unusual question- name a scent, which in your opinion, matches the following trac

well, the name of the song means "mint tea" so theres probably a ton of fragrances that match that description in one way or another

Well, interesting question!
    As my imagination goes, listening to the song only and not associate it with the film, there's a couple dancing in a Mexican-like environment, the guy wears unbuttoned white shirt with black pants, the girl wears a red and black dress with a big red flower in her head. The dance is really fast, sensual and aggressive. As far as the fragrance goes, I think Le male with a little touch of salt and Mexican spices.
    I'm not an expert in fragrances so that's all I know