Code of Conduct

Default Eden Park - L'eau de Sport.. Anyone?

I've seen ads about this one and some saying it launched in 2008. No topic, no review, no release here on basenotes though. Fragrantica had some info, though this one has a different bottle, so different juice I suppose. I did found an article in Dutch, wooho..

Article saying:
    More than an Eau de Toilette, calls and translates a good mood, union, authenticity and fair.
    Values that today more than ever up to date ...

Packaging: sober and clear, the personification of the summary of luxurious sportswear. The loyal fans will immediately recognize the lines of the famous rugby shirt of the Racing Club de France. A trendy humorous note: the pink bow tie, the signature of Eden Park.

The bottle: timeless plays with contrasts. Strength and Virility, a contemporary silhouette, a broad and robust design, long lines, square shoulders ...
    The transparency and clarity makes it a very beautiful light blue water.

The smell: reflection of a universe and a history of performance, modesty and seduction are woven together. The Eau de Eden Sports Park is a tonic, aromatic and pleasant odor, with with pure, bright and airy accents ...
    A first speelhelft of freshness and clarity to the forefront are driven by the bergamot, pear and apple. The male accents show with fresh lavender and cyclamen. Then mix Patchouli, amber, musk and cedar in agreements that are both warm and elegant.

Head: Bergamot, Pear, Apple
    Hart: Fresh Lavender, Cyclamen
    Background: Patchoeli, Amber, Musk, Ceder

I just used google translater because of my lazyness on this fine monday morning. So it may contain some strange senteces.

Anyone ever seen or tried this one? Looks not bad at all..
    Last edited by Giustino; 16th March 2009 at 07:54 AM.
    unico grande amore.

Default Re: Eden Park - L'eau de Sport.. Anyone?

No one having a bit more information?
    unico grande amore.

Default Re: Eden Park - L'eau de Sport.. Anyone?