Code of Conduct

Default Montale concentrations

Hello

I know that some BN'ers here have montale's in higher concentration.
    I do have all of my montales in higher concentration except for Amber&spices.

So, the question is, how mutch ml concentration do u get in ur bottle??

Default Re: Montale concentrations

it's really hard to tell, because of the bottle .they seem light regardless of the concentration.

I always think the bottle is going empty whenever I handle it. A worrying thought. Maybe they can make a small strip on a side that is see through so we can see the juice? In holland you have that on milk cartons nowadays.
    But once you get locked into a serious perfume collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

heheheh Good idea Lian
    the 100ml is very very light i know.
    i have recieved several montales without 20ml travel spray.
    But with 25ml extra perfume oil.
    Last edited by moreda; 16th March 2009 at 06:13 PM.

From what I understand -- if you ask for "extra juice" or "added oil concentration" what they do is decrease the amount of alcohol/carrier and not increase the amount of actual parfum oil. Is what I'm understanding right now correct or wrong?

So for example, if 100ml concentration is 20%, with 30% concentration -- you will get the same amount of parfum oil, but in more concentration with less alcohol. Is that correct? Please enlighten me! Or do they actually add in "extra" ?
    Last edited by moltening; 16th March 2009 at 06:16 PM.

i wanted to check,
    and it seems that i always get allot.
    he and me had conversation about kuwait in Paris, where i come from and ouds he uses from kuwait.
    sins than i get allot from montale. they increase my bottle with 25% more perfume oil.

Now i understand why some say there bttles is light and mine are always heavy.
    BUT, i never get the 20ml travel. And i will not ask for it, after the genorous treatment.

And still, 25ml pure oil is worth more than 20ml regular formulation ofcourse.
    Last edited by moreda; 16th March 2009 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moltening View Post
    From what I understand -- if you ask for "extra juice" or "added oil concentration" what they do is decrease the amount of alcohol/carrier and not increase the amount of actual parfum oil. Is what I'm understanding right now correct or wrong?

So for example, if 100ml concentration is 20%, with 30% concentration -- you will get the same amount of parfum oil, but in more concentration with less alcohol. Is that correct? Please enlighten me! Or do they actually add in "extra" ?
    They put in extra perfume oil. They usually increase the concentration by about 5% (e.g. from 20%-25%). I suppose they would put an extra 5-6ml of oil in a 100ml bottle.
    "Donít try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. Ē - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

Perhaps Moreda they increase the perfume oil concentration from 20 to 25 (or 25-30 etc), but I sincerely doubt that they add 25-30 ml of pure perfume oil, as thats enough for a whole other bottle! Also, it would bring the oil conc up to that of a parfum/extrait.... which as I am certain you are aware, Montale charge a fortune for.
    As above, so below.

'In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.'
    Martin Luther King Jr.

Sa Majeste La Rose and Green Irish for sale- P.M. me

hhhmmmm Angeldust

this is why i am asking about others.
    i did a check, and some get the 100ml concentrated and not really heav,
    i do get the bottles really heavy... u do smell there is allot of perfume in it.

i think that this is true : They put in extra perfume oil. They usually increase the concentration by about 5% (e.g. from 20%-25%). I suppose they would put an extra 5-6ml of oil in a 100ml bottle.

but also, dont forget , the perfume oils like santal de mysore are mutch more pure than the mix of black oud and others. in black oud mixe there is littel bit of evry thing, while with santal de mysore and the convidential there is allot od the pure oil.... witch is a fortune

Okay. That clears my misunderstanding now.

Next time u just ask for it MOLTENING