Code of Conduct

Exclamation Not just for girls, you know: put the 28th of August -09 in your diary!

Just in case some of you might be interested and have missed it, I am co-organising the next Basenotes perfume gather, which you can read more about here.

The date has been set and we're working behind the scenes on confirming the programme. Watch this space!

(Well, the other thread. Watch that space. But you get my meaning ).

Default Re: Not just for girls, you know: put the 28th of August -09 in your diary!

I'll be there as you know Nuckapai!
    In a world where people smell bad, it is the personal responsibility of every Basenoter to improve the world one SotD at a time...

Default Re: Not just for girls, you know: put the 28th of August -09 in your diary!

Can't wait!

I'll be in touch more about your suggestions a bit later too.

Whats happening? Would I be right in thinking a big weekend of smelling in London?

Quote Originally Posted by Andyjreid View Post
    Whats happening? Would I be right in thinking a big weekend of smelling in London?
    Heheee, well, London does a very good job of smelling all on its own, but we ARE doing a lovely perfumery-tour with Basenotes owner Grant, Dani & members. So far we have around 40 "maybes" and a handful of confirmed attendees.

The date is 28th of August and we should have full details (programme, ticket price for lunch etc) ready at some point in April.

:wave: