Code of Conduct

Post Kilian fragrances available in travel collection - now available at Aedes

Kilian fragrances available in travel collection - now available at Aedes

Kilian have launched a travel collection, which features all of the brands fragrances in easy to carry quarter ounce bottles. The bottle is refillable and comes with four refill bottles.

More...

Default Re: Kilian fragrances available in travel collection - now available at Aedes

Thanks for the tip, Grant. I went ahead and ordered samples of all the By Killians that I haven't yet tried. Not to prevent anyone from reading the article, but the original travel sprayer with 4 refills (30ml total) is $135, and the 4 refills are $70. I can't say for sure, but I'd venture to guess people will likely be buying the refills... $65 is a lot for a little travel case.

Default Re: Kilian fragrances available in travel collection - now available at Aedes

Can you mix and match the 4 refills? or do they have to be the same scent.
    Evenstar

Quote Originally Posted by bbBD View Post
    Thanks for the tip, Grant. I went ahead and ordered samples of all the By Killians that I haven't yet tried. Not to prevent anyone from reading the article, but the original travel sprayer with 4 refills (30ml total) is $135, and the 4 refills are $70. I can't say for sure, but I'd venture to guess people will likely be buying the refills... $65 is a lot for a little travel case.
    VERY helpful and economical observation. Thanks. Now, I can go 'Straight to Heaven'
    "Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart: so doth the sweetness of a man's friend by hearty counsel."