Code of Conduct

Default Love & Luck by Ed Hardy

I never thought I could like this scent due to the tacky clothing line and 'tattooed' bottles - but I do! It smells like Unforgivable and Millisime Imperial mixed. It has pretty darn good longevity. I don't know why I love it but I do!

Now I just need to sell like 20 some other colognes to get some funds to buy this beauty

Any other opinions? I hear SMW comparisons - but I haven't smelled SMW in a while I just know I want that as well (from memory).
    Last edited by Regis Philbin; 21st March 2009 at 01:23 AM.
    I have: Davidoff Relax, Dior Homme Sport, Boss Selection, Azzaro Visit, and Creed MI (will provide # on bottle for verification) available.

Looking for the following: DG The One, Himalaya, YSL L'Homme, John Varvatos (not vintage) Canali For Men or Paypal.

Default Re: Love & Luck by Ed Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Regis Philbin View Post
    I never thought I could like this scent due to the tacky clothing line and 'tattooed' bottles - but I do! It smells like Unforgivable and Millisime Imperial mixed. It has pretty darn good longevity. I don't know why I love it but I do!

Now I just need to sell like 20 some other colognes to get some funds to buy this beauty

Any other opinions? I hear SMW comparisons - but I haven't smelled SMW in a while I just know I want that as well (from memory).
    Finally, someone who can stand up and realize with me that stupid cliche fad's aside, it's still possible to make a damn good and original fragrance. Nothing close to SMW to me though. Unforgivable and MI mixed is kind of close though, I would honestly just say it's a more light smelling (not to be confused with lighter projection/longevity) MI with a modernized 21st century twist.
    Last edited by s0me0nesmind1; 21st March 2009 at 01:59 AM.

Blog Entries

I honestly just found it to be a bad take on Guess Suede, I didn't get the Unforgivable/MI connection, next time I'm at the mall I'll try it again.
    Twitter - @DanielTharp
    DanielTharp.com has additional reviews and commentary.
    Always be content with what you have, never be content with what you are.

That's exciting. I bought it blind and it's on the way.
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto