Code of Conduct

Default Avon Signature for Men?

I just visited the Avon website and saw this new fragrance for men:

Just curious if anyone has tried it? I saw someone mentioned they had success with it, but would love a more detailed review. The page describes it as "Teak and cedarwood underline bold shades of apple and Italian grapefruit. The result is an autograph inscribed in scent."

I'm very curious!

http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.as...=36222&level=3

Thanks!

Default Re: Avon Signature for Men?

well,. i cant say so much about this avon, its my everyday option when i dont want to wear something special or waste others fragances..

signature is a light -fruity- not synthetic fragance and very linear, start with a nice apple touch, then a light spicy-woody vibe., i find some relation with kenneth cole-reaction but less synthetic and more natural, light and easy to wear. longevity and sillage are poor... but is in your skin after some hrs.

try it, maybe is an option to your everyday routine... i want to test the last " u" by ungaro released by avon, notes seems to be nice...

Ungaro U for men is very similar to Samba Sexy Man. It's a fruity/woody. The Samba won the FiFi award that year in the popular men's category (or whatever they call it). Longevity and sillage are good, so if a fruity/woody sounds like a winner, you can usually get a good deal on ebay.

Not bad fragrance. I find it similar to Paco Rabanne's Black XS, but without that sweetness.

Quote Originally Posted by AntonPan View Post
    Not bad fragrance. I find it similar to Paco Rabanne's Black XS, but without that sweetness.
    I'm curious about this too. However, I really don't like Paco Rabanne's Black XS because the only thing I can smell is the unbearable sweetness. So I really cannot define how Paco Rabanne's Black XS without the sweetness would be like.

Quote Originally Posted by omniray View Post
    signature is a light -fruity- not synthetic fragance and very linear, start with a nice apple touch, then a light spicy-woody vibe.
    This makes me think very much of Polo Crest/Chevignon! I may need to get this.