Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Iris Bleu Gris: one of the oldest and probably the most unique masculine iris?

I love this scent - it has the definite essence of Paris. Something chypre-like, bright yellow, green and flowery. And iris is just a mediator between topnotes of citruses and basenotes of vetiver and moss.
    It`s summer morning in Paris feel - when you are coming for coffee and croissant to street cafe and ready to see and smell all the marvels of the city.
    Vetiver The Great!!!

Default Re: Iris Bleu Gris: one of the oldest and probably the most unique masculine iris?

It is one of the most smoldering and repulsive fragrances I've put on my skin, I kid you not! Most masculine? Rather the other way around. I wore tiny bit on my wrist on the train and I just wanted to crawl out of my own skin. When I read the comments here, it doesn't even sound like it is the same fragrance, not by a mile. Cooling, masculine and great in hot weather? No, it is warm and damp, one of the most huge scents I've smelt and extremely feminine.

Weird how this stuff works. I just want to write this, so no one thinks it is a safe bet in any way.

PS. I'm a huge fan of Divine l'Homme de Cœur, Serge Lutens Iris Silver Mist and Christian Dior Dior Homme. Huge fan. Oh, I even appreciate Hermès feminine take on iris, Hiris.