Code of Conduct

Thread: Cartier Must

Default Cartier Must

(I just accidentally posted this in Fragrance Industry, sorry mods! Reposting it here)

It's impossible to find threads about this perfume because it is only 4 characters long, so I figured I would start one. I ordered a bottle of Y for my mom the other day (thanks for all your advice guys!) and also ordered a mini of Must blind. Wow it is a knockout! What I find remarkable about it is how it's both smooth/sweet and spicy. Very unusual.

In the box there was also a tiny little sample of ange ou demon. What do you guys think of this one? I found it ok but something weird about it . . . what's that distinctive note in there?

Default Re: Cartier Must

Until I saw this post and tried to search myself I didn't realize the we couldn't search for exact phrases!

Regarding your inquiry about Must de Cartier, its a wonderful fragrance that I often receive compliments on. Check out the reviews in the Basenotes directory if you haven't already. I also recommend Michael Edwards profile of its history in "Perfume Legends: French Feminine Fragrances".

Default Re: Cartier Must

Must is wonderful, but I have only a mini so wear it rarely.

Paula just mentioned it in the galbanum thread, it shares the "from green opening to vanilla amber drydown" quality with my all-time fave Yohji.
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."