Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Institution

Default New travel sprays from By Kilian

I don't remember anyone mentioning this, but By Kilian announced that they'll soon be selling the fragrances in a travel spray (rectangular, metallic, engraved) in 7.5 ml sprays (with 4 refills) 95 Euro for the container and 4 refills. 45 Euro for just the 4 refills.

Seems like a great way to own the fragrances without having to invest in the 1.7 oz bottle (or the 34 ounce refillable tankard).

Due in March. Color me interested.

Thanks to Now Smell This for the information

Default Re: New travel sprays from By Kilian

This is GREAT news Mike!!! STH, STOH and Cruel intentions - im lookin at ya !!

does that mean we can also go for just the refills !!! i hope so. i. am. so. totally. excited !

Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    Seems like a great way to own the fragrances without having to invest in the 34 ounce refillable tankard.
    I like to imagine Madonna informing one of her domestics that her tankard of Straight to Heaven can go Straight to Hell with all of the other things Guy Ritchie bought her.
    Last edited by Kevin Guyer; 6th February 2009 at 02:42 AM.

I think I read that there were only four scents available. I don't think that Cruel Intentions, Straight to Heaven or A Taste of Heaven were included, but I may be wrong. I need to remember where I read this...
    Evenstar

Quote Originally Posted by arwen_elf View Post
    I think I read that there were only four scents available. I don't think that Cruel Intentions, Straight to Heaven or A Taste of Heaven were included, but I may be wrong. I need to remember where I read this...
    I love it, quoting myself!
    I have to take this statement back. I read in Fragrantica about only four fragrances. I went to Kilian's website and this is the press release:

A travel spray for men and women. A magnetic object, literally.
    A monolith engraved with Achilles’ shield, signature of “L’Oeuvre Noire” collection.
    As always, the travel spray is refillable
    and available in all scents to travel with your favorite Kilian fragrance
    anywhere you choose to go in the world.

These will be available in March. They are not for sale at Kilian's website yet.
    Evenstar

I'd love to get a travel (or just the refills) of A Taste of Heaven AKA Caron Pour un Garcon.

So, wait. Just so I get this correct. The deal is a 7.5 ml travel atomizer along with 4 refills (30 ml) for 95 Euro. And then to get refills it is 30 ml for 45 Euro?

Quote Originally Posted by moltening View Post
    I'd love to get a travel (or just the refills) of A Taste of Heaven AKA Caron Pour un Garcon.
    Thanks, FINALLY someone who agrees with me! Although I would say there's also a good bit of Yatagan responsible for the absinthe in AToH.

I love the idea though. Just get the 7.5ml refills and you'll get the juice @ a per ml price which is lower than refilling your regular bottle
    Looking to swap/buy/receive for free () the following samples/decants:
    Indult Tihota & Rêve en Cuir
    Chant d'Aromes extrait
    Vetiver pour Elle (5ml decant)

Selling/swapping:
    Versace The Dreamer 50ml (1.7oz) BNIB
    ---

"The Sunshine bores the daylights outta me!"
    http://polderposh.blogspot.com/

This is great news!!!

Basenotes Institution

Quote Originally Posted by mtgprox05 View Post
    So, wait. Just so I get this correct. The deal is a 7.5 ml travel atomizer along with 4 refills (30 ml) for 95 Euro. And then to get refills it is 30 ml for 45 Euro?
    Yes

Perfume Shrine reported last month that the perfumes will be:

Prelude to Love
    Love
    Beyond Love
    Liaisons Dangereuses

Yes this is Great News. When I do purchase smellies I usually get the smaller sizes. I have too much fragrances to get the larger bottles, which reminds me I need to update my wardrobe.

Best,

Otto
    Giving Life My All And Improving Every Day

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri View Post

Prelude to Love
    Love
    Beyond Love
    Liaisons Dangereuses

not fair...not fair..

Blog Entries

I don't remember anyone mentioning this, but By Kilian announced that they'll soon be selling the fragrances in a travel spray (rectangular, metallic, engraved) in 7.5 ml sprays (with 4 refills) 95 Euro for the container and 4 refills. 45 Euro for just the 4 refills.

Seems like a great way to own the fragrances without having to invest in the 1.7 oz bottle (or the 34 ounce refillable tankard).

Due in March. Color me interested.

Thanks to Now Smell This for the information
    What a bargain. Ah well, I don't need more than an ounce of Cruel Intentions, why I should have that of all things as a signature scent really defies logic.
    Twitter - @DanielTharp
    DanielTharp.com has additional reviews and commentary.
    Always be content with what you have, never be content with what you are.

Prelude to Love
    Love
    Beyond Love
    Liaisons Dangereuses
    Yes, that's what I thought at first, because I know I had read it somewhere. I went back to several blogs (including Helg's), but then when I went to the By Kilian website it states that it is "available in all scents"
    Evenstar

Quote Originally Posted by jenson View Post
    not fair...not fair..
    Ditto! I want Straight to Heaven!
    "Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart: so doth the sweetness of a man's friend by hearty counsel."

The announcement of the by Kilian travel sprays is in his website under Press Kit.

http://www.bykilian.com/_pdf/INTER%2...avel_Spray.pdf
    Evenstar

Basenotes Institution

Luckyscent has them now.

With ($135) and without ($70) the atomizer. In 7 scents: Love, Beyond Love, A Taste of Heave, Straight to Heaven, Prelude to Love, Liaisons Dangereuse and Cruel Intentions.
    Last edited by mikeperez23; 21st March 2009 at 01:19 AM.

Luckyscent has them now.

With ($135) and without ($70) the atomizer. In 7 scents: Love, Beyond Love, A Taste of Heave, Straight to Heaven, Prelude to Love, Liaisons Dangereuse and Cruel Intentions.
    So does aedes. Just thought I'd let everyone know in case they ever sell out at LS.

Very interesting that they are not for sale at the by Kilian's website yet.
    Evenstar

Can anyone confirm whether the refills are small splash-ons, or atomisers?

What Im trying to say, is, can they be easily used without the fancy black atomizer apparatus, or perhaps they have been specifically made to work only with that sprayer.

Anyone know for sure?

Either way- £50/30ml is just brilliant!

Well... for By Killian its brilliant- and to think, I was a day away on pulling the trigger at £40/15ml.

Alll- serendipity at its best!
    As above, so below.

'In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.'
    Martin Luther King Jr.

Sa Majeste La Rose and Green Irish for sale- P.M. me

I'm pretty sure the refills act as independent atomizers and one does not need the little case (but I haven't seen them to confirm).

Can anyone confirm whether the refills are small splash-ons, or atomisers?

What Im trying to say, is, can they be easily used without the fancy black atomizer apparatus, or perhaps they have been specifically made to work only with that sprayer.

Anyone know for sure?
    From the pictures I have seen the refills do not seem to be atomisers, but it is really hard to tell from pictures. However, I have just emailed luckyscent in the hope that they will be able to give me an answer.
    Last edited by surreality; 21st March 2009 at 02:42 PM.
    Seek not the favor of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number not voices, but weigh them. - Immanuel Kant

Quote Originally Posted by surreality View Post
    From the pictures I have seen the refills do not seem to be atomisers, but it is really hard to tell from pictures. However, I have just emailed luckyscent in the hope that they will be able to give me an answer.
    Thanks surreality - lemme know what they say.

Yeah- please do post back!

I have about £50 burning a hole.... now all I need do is fill that hole, with Straight to Heaven.

Thanks matey
    As above, so below.

'In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.'
    Martin Luther King Jr.

Sa Majeste La Rose and Green Irish for sale- P.M. me

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bbBD View Post
    I'm pretty sure the refills act as independent atomizers and one does not need the little case (but I haven't seen them to confirm).
    Really? That would be a horrible business choice ~ Selling almost the same product for $65 less. Those are definitely .25oz bottles with screw on caps.

"
    - The travel spray and 4 refills .25 fl.oz

- The set of 4 refills .25 fl.oz

"

Quote Originally Posted by NEoTY26 View Post
    Really? That would be a horrible business choice ~ Selling almost the same product for $65 less. Those are definitely .25oz bottles with screw on caps.

"
    - The travel spray and 4 refills .25 fl.oz

- The set of 4 refills .25 fl.oz

"
    I would tend to agree. I think it's a fancy atomizer (I do like fancy!) plus the 4 quarter oz bottles. I'm not sure if you just pour that into the atomizer or if the atomizer is made in such a way to screw into the refill bottle.

I wish every perfumer would offer these travel size bottles.
    Last edited by ziffy321; 21st March 2009 at 10:09 PM.

4 7.5ml refills for only 45€ Straight to Heaven here I come, I most likely will end up getting the purse atomizer too because it's so incredibly stylish

I just called the Scentbar (storefront for Luckscent) and the refills do not have an atomizer.
    Evenstar

I just called the Scentbar (storefront for Luckscent) and the refills do not have an atomizer.
    That's just one more great reason to buy the purse spray hmm.. I don't think I can resist
    Last edited by lightgreen22; 28th March 2009 at 07:45 PM.

Thanks for doing the dirty work Arwen The monolithic atomiser is divine, but hell, a plastic sprayer will do the trick too! That Straight to Heaven is pret-ty tempting! *counts change in wallet*
    Last edited by Sorcery of Scent; 28th March 2009 at 07:42 PM.

Sorry to bump, but has anyone purchased a travel size of a Kilian fragrance yet? I'm curious as to whether you pour the fragrance into the atomizer or whether it screws in... I'm in some desperate need for a FB of Straight to Heaven.
    Sales thread here

Quote Originally Posted by L'aventurier View Post
    Sorry to bump, but has anyone purchased a travel size of a Kilian fragrance yet? I'm curious as to whether you pour the fragrance into the atomizer or whether it screws in... I'm in some desperate need for a FB of Straight to Heaven.
    You get a really fab black carved stone holder for pre-made refills. They slip in.

Sur la Plage

I personally would just pour the 4 bottles into a a 1oz glass atomizer. I don't need the fancy packaging.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

...yeah i am aiming for the Straight to Heaven too

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    I personally would just pour the 4 bottles into a a 1oz glass atomizer. I don't need the fancy packaging.
    Yeah, the bottle does look swanky, but I don't think I'd pay the extra $65 for it.

I never did get a reply from luckyscent, maybe I will call
    Seek not the favor of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number not voices, but weigh them. - Immanuel Kant

I just got mine last week. Ruggles is right, the bottle slips in and out of the holder. When you need to replace the little bottle you unscrew the atomizer part and place it in the new bottle. The holder is gorgeous and I was surprised how heavy it is for its size
    Evenstar

Mobile telephones / communication: cell phones

Mobile music & video, IM's, etc. : iPhones, iPods, etc.

Mobile Internet: iPhones, WiFi, bluetooth, etc.

Mobile Fragrance: sample vials, travel sprays, atomizers

It's a about how we live, always on the go, modern life!

Nice thread, MIke!

So let me get this straight, one can just buy the refills and then put it in their own atomizer and be set 1oz for 70$ ?? Am i correct

Quote Originally Posted by cmax View Post
    So let me get this straight, one can just buy the refills and then put it in their own atomizer and be set 1oz for 70$ ?? Am i correct
    I think the images on the luckyscent website and arwen_elf's answer in post #31 have adequately confirmed this.

I just got mine last week. Ruggles is right, the bottle slips in and out of the holder. When you need to replace the little bottle you unscrew the atomizer part and place it in the new bottle. The holder is gorgeous and I was surprised how heavy it is for its size
    Ah! Just the answer I was looking for Arwen. (Kudos to Ruggles too!)
    Sales thread here

Oh well, i could'nt resist placed my order for the refills along with LS atomizers... How long does 1 oz last using sparingly ?

Quote Originally Posted by cmax View Post
    Another alternative, and this is what I did with Prelude to Love and Love, was to buy a set of 5 samples of each for $16.00 each set on e-bay. Each sample is about 2ml. I poured the five samples into an atomizer that cost me $8.00 and voila!! I have decants of both fragrances.
    Evenstar