Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: All Invited! ♥ ♥ ♥ Sniff 'n' Speak Saturday, April 4, 2009 ★★★ Florals

Yeah, Matin d'Orage turned out to be a scrubber for me. The stabbing, industrial-chemical note just sat there, even after washing my hands! It was so bad I wonder if my sample was from some kind of ruined batch.

Default Re: All Invited! ♥ ♥ ♥ Sniff 'n' Speak Saturday, April 4, 2009 ★★★ Florals

Tang, Violettes de Toulouse is my favorite sweet violet fragrance of all times, same as Jolie Madame for a non-sweet violet. I tired Henri Berdoues' soap, body lotion, EdP and EdT, they are particularly nice layered together, but EdP is sublime. Please do not make my mistake thought: if you have this same bottle as pictured on your photograph -- take off that pretty lavender bulb atomizer and screw on the cap. Tight! This fabric on the bulb is so porous that your fragrance will first change its color (to dark rust) and then die a slow and painful death. Please!

Narcissus/daffodils/jonquils is another flower I plan to further explore in depth and methodically, although I tried many available fragrances including Caron and L'Artisan. Many of you know that the Carons fascinate me and I keep everything I can lay my paws on -- as reference material -- and rarely wear anything (and then again, Mr.T and me love Caron Sacre but for different reasons -- I enjoy its roses and incense and he considers it crispy clean, go figure!). I tried Jazztweety's Narcissus Poeticus and still keep a little de***t, there is a prominenet narcissus note in old Chloe Narciss, I even think I might still have E.Coudray's Nohiba somewhere -- a lot of retesting. Any other ideas?